• No

Votes: 258 91.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
got a lot of folks on here in the india arie thread parroting that same sentiment as well

And you gotta wonder if they are Black. The whole right wing now saying it’s the media and power people going after Joe. No. It’s Joe Rogan own fault for this. Also even in his apology he’s claiming Blacks are using it why can’t he ?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Honestly, I don't like see black people being used as pawns.

It's obvious this is only an issue now because he's anti-vax and his podcast has more influence than MSM.

When do black people stop becoming puppets?
:mjpls: yeah you right, him calling black people nikkas and planet of the ape isn't important because of his stance on vaccines. fukk outta here cracka :camby:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:mjpls: yeah you right, him calling black people nikkas and planet of the ape isn't important because of his stance on vaccines. fukk outta here cracka :camby:
He's been saying the N-word for years, why are you mad just now?

White daddy told you to get mad, so now you are mad.

UNCLE JAM

Pro
Daps
Hell no I don't accept his apology. On top of everything else,with him using the N word,his stepdaughter is half Black,her Father was Dino,the lead singer of HTown that passed away,smh.

NINTCHDBPICT000650128394.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I enjoyed listening to his podcast before he went to Spotify. This always seems to happen where I find a show that I like, I listen for a few years, and then something comes out of the woodwork, or they fukk it all up. His fall off has been a disappointing one, for sure.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im kinda surprised. Not at what he said, but the fact his racism has been documented n broadcast for years, but its just now catching steam. This wasn’t exactly an unknown thing, surprised it took this long to become a mainstream subject.

Dudes been a racist piece of shyt. Better late than never to be exposed i guess.