Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
fukk no. Hopefully this is just the beginning of a vicious downward spiral for this cac who helped the alt-right go mainstream.

Rogan and cac co-creator of Chappelle Show Neil Brennan did a podcast where they're both dropping n-bombs like crazy. Rogan was legit mad that Black people complain about cacs doing so. Brennan admitted to being racist several times during the show and also admitted Dave stopped other Black people on the show from smacking him for saying it.

The whole tranny jokes controversy had brehs defending Dave like he was Malcolm X :mjlol:
that story kind of contradicts what Chappelle said about quitting the show :jbhmm:

if this is true, then the rumors about him going crazy could have been true, making everything else made up for damage control with oprah as the perfect conduit :merchant: 50 mil just wasn't enough, maybe he wanted 100milly

yeah they don't want Rogan to fail, they want this buried.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the c00ns in this thread must look up to that nikka :scust:

he undoubtedly has a fan base on here…ppl always complains about all the rogan clips/discussions that get brought up on here…that’s why I’m familiar with the ‘planet of the apes’ bullshyt he said…bcuz some folks rightfully remind us of that every time others get comfortable enough to start posting his shyt on here…I wasn’t familiar with the “joke” until maybe a year or so ago and I definitely didn’t know he said that word on his show at all much less so many times til I seen the india arie clip

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Those are some strong allegations that you are making. Do you have concrete proof to support this, or is it just hearsay?

She's an oreo valley girl from denver who grew up rich and used daddy's money and her head game to make her music thing happen her whole "ATL AFROCENTRIC EARTHY" image is a front she adopted for her to sell records
shes semi admitted to not being "herself" in interviews shes on some ms.cleo shyt for real doja cat is blacker than her

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's an oreo valley girl from denver who grew up rich and used daddy's money and her head game to make her music thing happen her whole "ATL AFROCENTRIC EARTHY" image is a front she adopted for her to sell records
shes semi admitted to not being "herself" in interviews shes on some ms.cleo shyt for real doja cat is blacker than her
Where's the PROOF.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
To be honest, i really dont give a shyt about the N word. It has no value in identifying racism, as its long lost its taboo status due to the further integration of Black folks.

What I DO have an issue with is what I will call the argument of targeted racism vs. systemic racism.

Theres a conversation to be had about how many people speak in monolithic terms and focus on pathologies when talking about other groups of people. i dont think its intentionally racist. Its usually not performed as targeted acts meant to hurt or oppress other people.

However.

When you have created an abstract idea of a race, nationality, gender, religious group, etc....and youre not really engaging with them in any meaningful way and challenging your beliefs and (this is the most important part) you already come from a culture that either marginalizes , or has apathy for these groups...its highly likely youll indirectly support or directly contribute to the systemic plight of these people.

Ngl I do this too when talking about Jews, Asians, and LGBT, its a really bad habit that I need to check. I admit this about myself :yeshrug:

But I recognize this about myself, and see its a real problem. Rogan and most cacs, dont and wont. And thats the problem.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My fav part is when he tries to deflect and say “we need to make this a teachable moment for others” Nah cac this ain’t about “others” this is about YOU and the things say YOU said. So just continue on with your bullshyt apology or STFU.
But dont we learn from others mistakes? Surely the 2nd guy learned from the 1st guys mistake when he found out that gas was flammable

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:hhh:

What has Dave done to show he's anything close to suspect when it comes to race? This is why the black community's emotion has become weaponized. No logic, nuance, context or anything.. maybe Dave just knows the guy and understands people are more complex then clips on Twitter without context.
Chappelle's show was highkey racist in A LOT of ways

Dave quit the show because of one asian joke that he thought was TOO racist

You really have soms terrible take in here

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Chappelle's show was highkey racist in A LOT of ways

Dave quit the show because of one asian joke that he thought was TOO racist

You really have soms terrible take in here
Neal Brennan was/is a racist POS like Joe Rogan. There’s an old interview he has where he had no issue saying the N word and he had to be checked on it by the black women on the show.