Votes: 258 91.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. This shyt been known for a while but I’m glad he feeling the pressure now. Never listened to his show. He can keep his apology. But folk made him way too comfortable. Don’t make these white people comfortable enough to talk that wreckless.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
or worse like Patrice O' Neal

that decrypted cac called them women playing a game of basketball nappy headed hoes and this man went on TV :cape: like it was his civil duty

I'll never disrespect the dead

but that to me is just beyond disgraceful

It's still R.I.P. but some brehs, Dave included, love these white folks/non-blacks more than they love they own people.

Or he the type of guy to just have a bunch of racist white friends like Joe Rogan and just do nothing like he been doing:mjlol:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
fukk no. Hopefully this is just the beginning of a vicious downward spiral for this cac who helped the alt-right go mainstream.

Dave chappelle lookn funny in the light for hangn out with this cac

Rogan and cac co-creator of Chappelle Show Neil Brennan did a podcast where they're both dropping n-bombs like crazy. Rogan was legit mad that Black people complain about cacs doing so. Brennan admitted to being racist several times during the show and also admitted Dave stopped other Black people on the show from smacking him for saying it.

The whole tranny jokes controversy had brehs defending Dave like he was Malcolm X :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nope

Fire his ass :banderas:
spotify would have to be under immense pressure do so. If they aren't already, i think he's keeping his job.
I haven't listened to the JBP today, but Joe should've ate Spotify up and pivoted over to Joe Rogan. I wonder if they hit him with a personal conduct clause in his contract :mjpls:

:salute: india arie and her fine self tho

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was going to click make public but I thought that would alter the results
I’m actually pleasantly surprised 91% of folks (as of now) selected “No, they don’t accept the apology”. I figured an anonymous poll on this site would be:
75% No
15% Yes
10% Not Sure

Public polls on hot button topics never reveal the real answers because people lie out of fear.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:stopitslime: Now all his lackeys going to do think pieces on it, trying to excuse his behavior.

Andrew Schulz
Tim Dillon

:scust:
They been extreme pieces of shyt for as long as they have been in the spotlight, never understood why they get passes. The only reason I’m even interested in this story is because this piece of shyt Rogan NEVER apologizes, so he must be sweating for some reason. As far as Chapelle goes, he knows exactly all the shyt Rogan says, always has, but that whole group of comedians they fukk with have been completely insulated from any actual consequences for so long that they all pretend it doesn’t exist. Like Dave getting “cancelled” even though it never even came close to anybody of significance “canceling” him. It was just another cash grab for their tour (Joe and Dave)