• no

Votes: 40 31.3%

• Total voters

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you really think that citric acid kills bacteria?? :mjlol: Did you dummies skip science??
Do you know how meat is handled and who handles it before packaging it?
Bacteria is the only thing you're worried about?
My boy used to work in the meat department at a big grocery store
He told me horror stories

Nasty ass muthafukka
Gtfoh
.:camby:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Mufukkas really think water is more effective than heat at killing bacteria :mjlol:

Everyone knows heat kills bacteria(assuming the meat isn't bad)
You should wash it if you bought it especially fresh to remove blood and other stuff

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get this. I imagine most our forefather in the precolonial time periods when they were hunting and catching animals they skinned them and threw it on the fire.

shyt is crazy the heat is better at getting rid of impurities than tap water. W
I bet you don't wash lettuce either:scust:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I bet you don't wash lettuce either:scust:
full
Nah. I wash all my fruits and vegetables. Especially if I'm eating them raw but you nikkas wash the bacteria and germs from the meat into your sink than use that same sink to watch your veggies spreading cross-contamination.
I wash vegetables and fruits more so especially if I'm not deep cooking them and it make them taste better coming off a fresh rinse.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes

Then i put it in a bowl with spices while my oil is heating, then I sautee the shyt out of it while also adding vegetables depending on what I’m making.

I haven’t cooked in awhile but I grilled tf out of some tilapia and spinach yesterday

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

We can do this all day...

Protective Effects of Organic Acids on Survival of Escherichia coli O157:H7 in Acidic Environments

For example, Ryu et al. (18) reported that acetic was the most lethal acid to E. coli O157:H7, followed by lactic, citric, and malic acids, when tested over a range of pH values.

But a more "blue collar" approach would be to ask... why do you think they use lime juice to "cook" ceviche?

Edit: Eh, I didn't read in depth, it seems like the studies confirm what you're saying.

But then, seriously, why do they use lime juice to cook ceviche?