Votes: 88 68.8%
  • no

Votes: 40 31.3%

• Total voters

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Do you really think that citric acid kills bacteria?? :mjlol: Did you dummies skip science??
That's what I'm thinking nikkas really believe rinsing meat under tap water is doing anything besides wetting the meat. And you're not even getting into the meat when you wet it just the surface. The heat is what gets rid of impurities. Washing bacteria into your sink and drain system doesn't make sense imo.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I'm Mexican and my folks always rinsed raw chicken in the sink. I still do it too.

Definitely feel like you could contaminate other surfaces and dishes if you ain't meticulous with it though. The prep that goes into handling raw food is usually what keeps me from cooking for myself.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Was just about to post this. Nasty motherfukkers. Wash your meat and vegetables and most fruit!

Rinse, yes. Wash no.

I like to get any surface dirt/blood/grime off.

Rinse ok, makes sense. Especially if you dont like the blood/water trapped in red meat packaging.

rinsing fruit and veggies is a no brainer due to dirt/insects/pesticides

But water isnt doing shyt for bacteria or most food borne diseases.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
All who voted no are straight cacs :scust:
I don't get this. I imagine most our forefather in the precolonial time periods when they were hunting and catching animals they skinned them and threw it on the fire.
Mufukkas really think water is more effective than heat at killing bacteria :mjlol:
shyt is crazy the heat is better at getting rid of impurities than tap water. W