Do y'all think the Coli on a government watchlist?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I wouldnt be surprised, a forum that gets thousands of lurkers, of course we probably have some bots spying on us. Does that mean were public enemy #1 hell no.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Was bored in bed and the thought randomly popped into my mind. Do y'all think them alphabet boys scrolling through TLR since you know "Black Identity Extremists":lupe:
I'd imagine so.

Only unhinged dudes would believe and repeat a lot of the nonsense that's been posted here over the years. Only a matter of time before one of them snaps and harms others.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yes thanks to that ignorant fool @DetroitEWarren who be on here making terroristic threats against US officials. The Secret Service already visited him and showed him a print out of his coli posts. This site is definitely on a watch list.
Shut yo snitch ass up you lil fukk nikka.

I've never once threatened any officials, that's fake news you lil pink fakkit. I talk about what I'm gonna do if the country goes fascist. And I stand on that shyt. If the feds are watching, I want them to know.

A lot of feds and military actually stand on democracy. To those folks, I'm a blessing. bytch ass nikka.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Bots and spiders have been around and now with AI?

I'm sure every public site over a certain size is monitored not just by the US government but several others as well.