Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now if i played a nikka like CP3, then yea it'd be close.

:deadrose: You can't be serious. :wtf: Paul would beat you 20-0 if yall were going to 20, 50-0 if yall were going to 50. Only way you score is if he lets you

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So yalll nikkas really think a nikka like troy murphy would go to the best courts in the country and become prime Dirk with KG defense? :wtb:

These nikkas are BUMS, most of them are only in the NBA because of their bball IQ and shyt like that. Theres plenty of people just as athletic, and just as talented

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
These nikkas are BUMS, most of them are only in the NBA because of their bball IQ and shyt like that. Theres plenty of people just as athletic, and just as talented

:snoop:

then why the fukk are they not in the L ?

you think Kwame Brown is one of high bball IQ ? You think JaVale Mcgee plays in the NBA because of his smarts ?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I've seen Balkman play at the park when he was on the Knicks the first go around....and he sucked tbh.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
kevin ollie would be the nicest dude on any random ass court.

brian cardinal would be larry bird-lite playing against regular cats.

some of ya dudes are living in some sort of delusional world.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
So yalll nikkas really think a nikka like troy murphy would go to the best courts in the country and become prime Dirk with KG defense? :wtb:

Troy Murphy at one point in his life averaged a double-double in the NBA. I played with Raymond Felton before, he was hitting one-legged fadeaway 3-pointers from 25-feet out, busting everyone's ass in the gym. He wasn't even trying hard. He was just half-assing and that guy is a mediocre point guard in the NBA.

It's greater than a one in a million chance to make it in the NBA and you think you can go toe-to-toe with the worst player because he is a bum compared to the rest of his peers? :what:

LLMR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're obviously trolling but Murphy was a star in college and averaged around 15/10 2 or 3 years ago in the NBA. He's 6'11/250 and can shoot 3s. Of course he would beast on any random court if he felt like it. :childplease:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A nikka like Shelodon Williams is not about to beast on me broski's, I got to much pride :russ:

I would lock that nikka Jimmer Fredette down too and drop 30 on em:manny:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards

This nikka fisher is :flabbynsick: and sucks so bad he got traded even tho his daughter has cancer.

I would demolish that nikka bruh. More hoops, better scorer, better rebounder, faster, it just wouldn't be fair to the old trout.

Now if i played a nikka like CP3, then yea it'd be close. Even tho he is fat as hell he still has enough skill and size to probably stop me.

:rudy:

I played with and against CP3. I'm about a inch taller than him and that nikka would destroy you just on jumpers alone. I played against a decent amount of NBA and college players, some of them I actually held up pretty good against. You can never tell if they're playing hard or not but the majority of them would destroy us. They do this shyt for a living.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's true that the bums of the NBA would light up just about any pickup game they touched but I think it goes a bit overboard to think that a random dude doesn't even have a chance against one of those "bums". The NBA is 400 of the top basketball players in the world but there are tens of thousands of players out there that are close to being NBA talent and could even hang with the best players on a given day. It's silly to think that there isn't anyone sitting at home right now that could ball against Derek Fisher or Brian Cardinal.