Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The argument is that it's regular people who could beat NBA players.

And yes, I can beat fisher, fairly easy, he's too old.
Fisher would push your scrawny ass around like he in prison. You gon be like "c'mon dawg, someone call a foul. :sadcam:"

Then he gonna have your mom make him a sandwich afterwards.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I bet no one could even beat Boykins, andre miller, etc. their handles and J would be too much

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:snoop:
Fisher would push your scrawny ass around like he in prison. You gon be like "c'mon dawg, someone call a foul. :sadcam:"

Then he gonna have your mom make him a sandwich afterwards.

This nikka fisher is :flabbynsick: and sucks so bad he got traded even tho his daughter has cancer.

I would demolish that nikka bruh. More hoops, better scorer, better rebounder, faster, it just wouldn't be fair to the old trout.

Now if i played a nikka like CP3, then yea it'd be close. Even tho he is fat as hell he still has enough skill and size to probably stop me.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
So Scal can't play at all huh? Look what he did while he was in Italy during the lockout playing in their league. Dudes who would be scrubs in the NBA yet would mop the floor with you.

[youtube]eAsct-raysk[/youtube]

Now don't you EVER disrespect Scal Da Gawd again you fakkit :pacspit: dude can play, he's just a benchplayer in the NBA.

:ohhh:
Scalabrini showing some cacleticism...he's like a different person

And threadstarter...shut the fukk up and dead this argument. When I was 17 I swore my high school football team was some of the greatest talents ever assembled. Only one of them is playing pro football today he was the number one ranked player in the country, he went to a D-1 Powerhouse....and he's fukkin terrible, a bum and a 3rd string player.

The gap in the NBA is even bigger than in football. You would get embarassed by everyone in the league. If you can't even get a tryout then what makes you think you are anybody you know could hang with a pro athlete?

Use your head young man...

calh45

Cal
Daps

Wait. You 17 and claim you can beat a NBA player, but all you got is a coach saying you "got a spot"?? If you're 17 and ain't got a pile of handwritten letters and in your mailbox and at least one scholarship offer then basketball nor any other sport is in your future.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played against Flip Murray in the Run N Shoot in ATL a few years ago...

He shytted on everybody in the gym and crossed me pretty viciously :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

And threadstarter...shut the fukk up and dead this argument. When I was 17 I swore my high school football team was some of the greatest talents ever assembled. Only one of them is playing pro football today he was the number one ranked player in the country, he went to a D-1 Powerhouse....and he's fukkin terrible, a bum and a 3rd string player.

The gap in the NBA is even bigger than in football. You would get embarassed by everyone in the league. If you can't even get a tryout then what makes you think you are anybody you know could hang with a pro athlete?

while you right and I have nothing at all against you and your post, fukk Roosevelt. :yeshrug:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
while you right and I have nothing at all against you and your post, fukk Roosevelt. :yeshrug:
*Mike Sweetney shrug* :manny:

smh at the threadstarter tho. He probably too young to even remember And 1. He has no idea how big the gap is between the street ballers and the NBA

:sadAO: :smugSkipToMyLou: Escalade = :dead:

:(

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

This nikka fisher is :flabbynsick: and sucks so bad he got traded even tho his daughter has cancer.

I would demolish that nikka bruh. More hoops, better scorer, better rebounder, faster, it just wouldn't be fair to the old trout.

Now if i played a nikka like CP3, then yea it'd be close. Even tho he is fat as hell he still has enough skill and size to probably stop me.
Sooo it would probably be close between CP3 and you, and you'd mop the floor with Fisher? All jokes aside, who's recruiting you, cause you sound like an amazing talent? Top 50 in your class?

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
My breh played against Perkins in State playoffs and said even double teaming him didnt work. Bul put up 50. Said Bosh was even better

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Mike Sweetney shrug* :manny:

smh at the threadstarter tho. He probably too young to even remember And 1. He has no idea how big the gap is between the street ballers and the NBA

:sadAO: :smugSkipToMyLou: Escalade = :dead:

:(

Those And1 nikkas ain't shyt compared to NBA players....

Skip was a legend in street ball and a role player in the NBA. Besides nobody can guard and1 players when they doing shyt like his...

and1-hot-sauce-o.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Umm breh, i first started training with ex NBA players in the 4th grade, im finna graduate now, thats about 8 years. Im pretty sure I can clown fisher:rudy:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Umm breh, i first started training with ex NBA players in the 4th grade, im finna graduate now, thats about 8 years. Im pretty sure I can clown fisher:rudy:
Im tempted to neg you for this.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I heard this before but i cant buy it. Yea I a bench warmer is still one of the top players in the country and could probably school any regular nikka at basketball.
But i have a hard time believing nikkas like Derek Fisher, would go to the Rucker or some shyt and become Michael Jordan:rudy:

If anything their conditioning would take over for them. People forget that even the nikka at the end of the bench practices every day.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Derek Fisher is a world-class athlete. most of you out of shape bums would be outta breath by the time u scored your 1st point. its not strictly about your skills as a bball player its about your conditioning and fitness level also. how many of us could get up and down an NBA court for even 1 quarter without passing out??