Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:rudy:

Just because nikkas aint in the NBA dont mean that they aren't better at certain things than other NBA players.

According to yall HS lebron wasn't better than the worse player in the NBA, because he was still in HS.

So Scal can't play at all huh? Look what he did while he was in Italy during the lockout playing in their league. Dudes who would be scrubs in the NBA yet would mop the floor with you.

[youtube]eAsct-raysk[/youtube]

Now don't you EVER disrespect Scal Da Gawd again you fakkit :pacspit: dude can play, he's just a benchplayer in the NBA.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
a spot? yeah, you aint that good and have no chance of beating a scrub NBA player. Im sorry breh, Im sorry to break this news to you. I dont even have to watch any highlight tapes of you to know you aint good enough.

Good luck in life tho. I hope you are actually trying to gain an education.
[YOUTUBE]NqKsrhkM2MU[/YOUTUBE]

and they're better than most

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Y'all still not realizing NBA players are the BEST of the BEST of what they do, more so than any other pro sport

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Marvin Williams would go for 40 & 15 like it wasn't nothin in a rec league setting. A NBA bum is equivalent to a playground legend brehs

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry, but I met Greg Ostertag once when he was with the Jazz and he was the most uncoordinated, goofy player ever.

Not saying I could beat him, but if Kwame Brown challenged me to a shooting contest, I feel highly confident I could win. Now if we played 1on1, he'd take me in the post and abuse me.....but straight up shooting, I think I'd win.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm sorry, but I met Greg Ostertag once when he was with the Jazz and he was the most uncoordinated, goofy player ever.

Not saying I could beat him, but if Kwame Brown challenged me to a shooting contest, I feel highly confident I could win. Now if we played 1on1, he'd take me in the post and abuse me.....but straight up shooting, I think I'd win.
why are you creating your own argument? This thread is about a sorry NBA player playing on a court with some regular people and looking like a beast.

You run in here saying "I would beat Kwame Brown in a jumper contest," lol.

I dont even know if that is true either.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
a spot? yeah, you aint that good and have no chance of beating a scrub NBA player. Im sorry breh, Im sorry to break this news to you. I dont even have to watch any highlight tapes of you to know you aint good enough.

Good luck in life tho. I hope you are actually trying to gain an education.

:yeshrug:

Bitter old nikka post

:gladbron:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol yall nikkas sicc. yall actin like is current fisher entered the NBA draft he would actually make it.
Its plenty young nikkas out here that would beat fisher. Hell i'd say its nikkas who could demolish steve nash

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Lol yall nikkas sicc. yall actin like is current fisher entered the NBA draft he would actually make it.
Its plenty young nikkas out here that would beat fisher. Hell i'd say its nikkas who could demolish steve nash

:rudy:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Honestly, nobody on here is beating anyone in the NBA under 6'6 or so. Including old man Fisher. The shorter the player, it's gotta be hard as hell to be a pro so u gotta be awesome.

But like I said, dudes like Kwame Brown are suspect.