Do women these days want their man to be a slave?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You know why

too many men don’t actually sit down and listen to the woman they get in a relationship with and pay more to the visuals instead of the words coming out they mouth

Guys would know what type of woman they dealing with in the first 2 months if u listen to what she says and even look at her Facebook or instagram and how she moves

2nd part isn't true. Over heard some women can hide it very well, all the way till after the honey moon:dead:

It's best to find a woman who brings what you want to the table, then marry

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I don’t judge too many of these dudes for being jaded or hoh. As a female, I even get disgusted with seeing the portrayals. Half of the time, I want to dropkick those types of bytches dead in their face for making us look bad. I mean, it’s gotten to the point where real women (who are not paid manipulating thots and don’t game or trick off dudes and respect themselves, right minded for the right reasons) are considered an anomaly these days, while treesh bytches have the majority representation.

Not just that, but the IG era has lasted long enough to the point where people forget what a quality woman is. Even worse, a lot of these Gen Z young dudes mama's are legit old thots with no meal plan, outside leeching off of their kid's fame.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
:deadmanny::deadrose:
Law of Reciprocity- basically says that when someone does something nice for you, you will have a deep-rooted psychological urge to do something nice in return. As a matter of fact, you may even reciprocate with a gesture far more generous than their original good deed.
—-
Cliffs - if you’re the one who is always making sacrifices and receiving nothing in return in equal or more value of what you provide-Then your a simp, a pushover and will be treated as such. A man commands respect and should expect value from his woman. No one should take advantage of a person’s kindness as a weakness, If she’s a bird that does, ghost the chick and move on. Not that complicated.

The Queen Has Spoken

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is the idea of what a "real" man should be:

Work until you are 65

Take care of everything financially

You get maybe a decade of living to enjoy your retirement before you die

No wonder these broads have "RIP daddy" on their social media profiles, and their pops died at 60 something :ohhh:

These wives and daughters put too much pressure on these men as providers, and those men tap out early. :smh:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's great advice that I'll follow, but that still doesn't answer the question. And why do you have to treat them that way to get something in return? Why can't it be natural?

Because what your speaking on as natural is unconditional love. It's nice to aspire to that but to keep it a buck most women love with conditions. Hell, most people dont even have unconditional love for themselves:russ:. So if them conditions arent met its only a matter of time before that love comes to a end. Its very few instances in life where you recieve unconditional love in a relationship from a woman other than the ones in your immediate family. Also we live in a transactional society you aint getting something of value you want for nothing:yeshrug:

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
2nd part isn't true. Over heard some women can hide it very well, all the way till after the honey moon:dead:

It's best to find a woman who brings what you want to the table, then marry

u not going to know she took 30 diks, but any dude will know if they smart to know what type of woman u dealing with a straight smut or a decent chick

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you twisted the story to make it sound like the woman was innocent like the purse carrying tool you are. she didn't want to keep her hands to herself, so I told her exactly what would happen. man or woman, you need to keep your hands to yourself or you will get hurt. :pachaha:

They was no spin. Did you beat up that woman? I don't think your dumbass knows what spin means. @number21 you another woman hater. We see you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No wonder these broads have "RIP daddy" on their social media profiles, and their pops died at 60 something :ohhh:

These wives and daughters put too much pressure on these men as providers, and those men tap out early. :smh:
Damn :deadrose:
My dad’s second wife (not my mother) was such a bytch. I’ll never forget the day that he had surgery and I ended up taking him to the hospital bc she refused, talking about she had other plans. I stayed with him and brought him home to his house from the hospital. Fresh from his post -op surgery, as soon as I got him in the bed, with his medicines and everything, she started going off on him. Because of a bill that he forgot to pay before his hospital admission. I literally helped him laying down and she starts ranting, getting in his face. So of course, as his daughter i was having none of that, bc she was taking advantage of his weakened state. We exchanged words, she got in my face and I slapped the fuk out that bytch. I think I just blacked out. Mind you she’s like twice my size with her old lady weight obesity and was like 120lbs. Then with all that blah blah big shyt that she was on, she threatened to call the police on me lol. That was my dad’s wake up call. Needless to say he left that Nutty broad a few months later when he regained his strength and has been fine ever since. I advised him to get out of that situation before he received his settlement money from the army so she wouldn’t be entitled to any of the funds, had him transfer assets so that it wasn’t detected. Leave that reckless old ho, broke, busted and disgusted. She crossed the wrong one.
:leostare::lolbron:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Damn :deadrose:
My dad’s second wife (not my mother) was such a bytch. I’ll never forget the day that he had surgery and I ended up taking him to the hospital bc she refused, talking about she had other plans. I stayed with him and brought him home to his house from the hospital. Fresh from his post -op surgery, as soon as I got him in the bed, with his medicines and everything, she started going off on him. Because of a bill that he forgot to pay before his hospital admission. I literally helped him laying down and she starts ranting, getting in his face. So of course, as his daughter i was having none of that, bc she was taking advantage of his weakened state. We exchanged words, she got in my face and I slapped the fuk out that bytch. I think I just blacked out. Mind you she’s like twice my size with her old lady weight obesity and was like 120lbs. Then with all that blah blah big shyt that she was on, she threatened to call the police on me lol. That was my dad’s wake up call. Needless to say he left that Nutty broad a few months later when he regained his strength and has been fine ever since. I advised him to get out of that situation before he received his settlement money from the army so she wouldn’t be entitled to any of the funds, had him transfer assets so that it wasn’t detected. Leave that reckless old ho, broke, busted and disgusted. She crossed the wrong one.
:leostare::lolbron:

:blessed:

You are indeed a queen and a warrior. Doing God's work and letting these fat entitled broads feel the wrath of common decency.

How did that woman not stay by your dad's side DURING SURGERY? That's beyond disrespectful. A lot of (black) men cant even reach 70 without death or close brushes with death, without some ungrateful woman literally using and abusing him to death for money. Thats an epidemic that needs to be called out.