Do women these days want their man to be a slave?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A woman controlling a man's thoughts? :laff:

Esmasculation is a whole nother animal these days. Gen Z stay losing composure.

And even on The Coli, you got broads that say "stop hating and get that trick's money, sis!" while selling airbrushed images of her butt implants, her silicone breasts, and luxury items that belong to their homegirls :dead:

They on Trina status with they blown out a$$holes and hallway-sized pussies.
That’s why I don’t judge too many of these dudes for being jaded or hoh. As a female, I even get disgusted with seeing the portrayals. Half of the time, I want to dropkick those types of bytches dead in their face for making us look bad. I mean, it’s gotten to the point where real women (who are not paid manipulating thots and don’t game or trick off dudes and respect themselves, right minded for the right reasons) are considered an anomaly these days, while treesh bytches have the majority representation.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know why

too many men don’t actually sit down and listen to the woman they get in a relationship with and pay more to the visuals instead of the words coming out they mouth

Guys would know what type of woman they dealing with in the first 2 months if u listen to what she says and even look at her Facebook or instagram and how she moves

These clowns put themselves in these situations and think it applies to all men and women. THEY just can't admit THEY lost and/or got played. Clown behavior

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Women can only treat you how you let them. Only do those things for women that are willing to do them for you. Problem solved.

Unfortunately not all people are good/thoughtful people and if you’re too good to them and don’t set boundaries they’ll take advantage. To avoid that you don’t go out of your way for someone who wouldn’t do the same for you.

tenor.gif

ALLADAT!!!! Ain't got time for someone who doesn't establish clear and direct boundaries. I also, can't date someone who'll want me to walk all over them. That's very emasculating and I'm not into that.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You know why

too many men don’t actually sit down and listen to the woman they get in a relationship with and pay more to the visuals instead of the words coming out they mouth

Guys would know what type of woman they dealing with in the first 2 months if u listen to what she says and even look at her Facebook or instagram and how she moves

the fact she has social media is letting you know she is not relationship material.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so you are just talking out the side of your neck like a female. :mjlol:

You told a story about punching or fighting a chick. Stop it. We all see your rants and insecurities. No need to play dumb now. Just double down, p*ssy.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I don’t judge too many of these dudes for being jaded or hoh. As a female, I even get disgusted with seeing the portrayals. Half of the time, I want to dropkick those types of bytches dead in their face for making us look bad. I mean, it’s gotten to the point where real women (who are not paid manipulating thots and don’t game or trick off dudes and respect themselves, right minded for the right reasons) are considered an anomaly these days, while treesh bytches have the majority representation.

THIS

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is the idea of what a "real" man should be:

Work until you are 65

Take care of everything financially

You get maybe a decade of living to enjoy your retirement before you die

Does your lady make you feel like a slave? You been with her for a minute, right?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You told a story about punching or fighting a chick. Stop it. We all see your rants and insecurities. No need to play dumb now. Just double down, p*ssy.

you twisted the story to make it sound like the woman was innocent like the purse carrying tool you are. she didn't want to keep her hands to herself, so I told her exactly what would happen. man or woman, you need to keep your hands to yourself or you will get hurt. :pachaha: