Do women these days want their man to be a slave?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm a wise follower that learns by others' mistakes:ufdup:
As you should.

Life will improve substantially watching and learning from other people who mask in the turmoil of their own mistakes. Whatever they did, do the opposite. Reaching that stage of contention and thinking realistically will alleviate a lot of unnecessary stress and negativity.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Women that sleep around, have social media, smoke, challenge male authority, drink and dress like hookers should not be getting the attention they are getting now. Other women follow these women and ruin good women. It’s disgusting.

Sounds like your punk ass needs a new circle. Do you have female family members? Tell me about them sluts.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He’s a faggit

with animosity issues and let himself be emasculated bc he lacks what it takes to be a man in the first place. Lol at letting women “control” your thoughts and not thinking for yourself. Base your relationship dynamics off tv tropes, brehs.

A woman controlling a man's thoughts? :laff:

Esmasculation is a whole nother animal these days. Gen Z stay losing composure.

You already know -And she lacks any moral substance or value (economic and emotional) to even be considered relationship material in the first place.

And even on The Coli, you got broads that say "stop hating and get that trick's money, sis!" while selling airbrushed images of her butt implants, her silicone breasts, and luxury items that belong to their homegirls :dead:

They on Trina status with they blown out a$$holes and hallway-sized pussies.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
He’s a faggit

with animosity issues and let himself be emasculated bc he lacks what it takes to be a man in the first place. Lol at letting women “control” your thoughts and not thinking for yourself. Base your relationship dynamics off tv tropes, brehs.
You wanna add more. I’m just saying a lot of women are breaking their sons before the police ever do. That would be a misjudgment on your part to call him a faq.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What if he was never told not to be a rest haven for women? And what if tv and the women in his family boggled him down to the brink of emasculation?

Is he still a simp? A should be door mat?

Nah I'm pretty selfish. I've always stopped trying if a woman never reciprocated
Women that sleep around, have social media, smoke, challenge male authority, drink and dress like hookers should not be getting the attention they are getting now. Other women follow these women and ruin good women. It’s disgusting.

Aye hol up I wouldn't made this thread knowing you would've came in here:whoa:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
You know why

too many men don’t actually sit down and listen to the woman they get in a relationship with and pay more to the visuals instead of the words coming out they mouth

Guys would know what type of woman they dealing with in the first 2 months if u listen to what she says and even look at her Facebook or instagram and how she moves