Do women these days want their man to be a slave?

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
No. Do not give them anything until they earn it. Even if you are ugly. Women do not offer anything but sex. Doesn’t matter about their 300k debt degree or how much money she makes she still a woman and she needs you more than you need her. Men are made women are born.
Yeah, my point was if you're ugly date lower and hold the same standards.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The only time you post is to hate on women. Why is that?
Notice how Number 2 (is in his shyt) doesn’t post as much since his favorite coli cac white bytch was exposed. :coffee:He stayed smelling that bytch’s puss but shows nothing but hate and contempt at black women. Dude is probably a 500lb gamer incel with a box of krisoy kremes near his computer, when he’s not gaming, he’s posted up on espn - disgruntled at black
Women not checking for his oreo ass.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
The only time you post is to hate on women. Why is that?
You're an old know nothing simp that just rambles on and on looking to get in some back and forths with other cats on this forum. You're honestly a legit joke.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Notice how Number 2 (is in his shyt) doesn’t post as much since his favorite coli cac white bytch was exposed. :coffee:He stayed smelling that bytch’s puss but shows nothing but hate and contempt at black women. Dude is probably a 500lb gamer incel with a box of krisoy kremes near his computer, when he’s not gaming, he’s posted up on espn - disgruntled at black

Can't take these clowns seriously.They have mental issues. They mad and crying while regular people chillin. Again, they are mentally unstable.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
You're a complete idiot. Straight up.

Edit: Like I said to that old nikka. Your father failed you and this is the last time you're getting some attention from me.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're an old know nothing simp that just rambles on and on looking to get in some back and forths with other cats on this forum. You're honestly a legit joke.

I'm not looking for back and fourths. I speak on clown behavior when I see it. You are a clown and that's why I mentioned you.