Do Women Have More Intense Orgasms Then Men?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yep...

when you give em an orgasm so intense they don't want to be touched.

used to baffle tf outta me...lol
Honestly it makes sense to me now. All is fair game,during the peak of sexual intercourse. That's why you can get away with doing some taboo stuff when the momentum is strong.

What probably happens is that post nut clarity sets in, so that women they feel disgusted themselves....

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's a scientific fact. There are more nerve endings in the clitoris than the penis head, and that's not even counting the g-spot and all the other areas. Men have the most nerve endings in their anus/prostate area...

Women can have orgasms that last multiple minutes, or have wave after wave of separate orgasms. Usually from clitoral stimulation; most women don't orgasm from straight up penetration, they orgasm from clit stimulation. The only way for men to experience somewhat similar orgasms is via anal stimulation.

:hubie:
miss me with the accusations. I'm just talking about science and biology.
Woman lauce when it comes to sexual stimulation

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
What probably happens is that post nut clarity sets in, so that women they feel disgusted themselves....

And what drives them crazy, if you can keep them stimulated via some type of touch/pressure pretty much any where on their body while they are having that dont touch me moment...

shyt drives them WILD.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What does it feel like when y’all orgasm? A guy once told me it feels like his soul leaves his body when he cums. Is that how it feels?
He was gassing you up.

It feels like an extremely good and relaxing wave of amazing.

Lasts about 10-15 seconds though