Do Women Have More Intense Orgasms Then Men?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's a scientific fact. There are more nerve endings in the clitoris than the penis head, and that's not even counting the g-spot and all the other areas. Men have the most nerve endings in their anus/prostate area...

Women can have orgasms that last multiple minutes, or have wave after wave of separate orgasms. Usually from clitoral stimulation; most women don't orgasm from straight up penetration, they orgasm from clit stimulation. The only way for men to experience somewhat similar orgasms is via anal stimulation.

:hubie:
miss me with the accusations. I'm just talking about science and biology.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If the orgasms are so great, why don't you just do that shyt every day with whomever you want? :heh:
Shame
STDs
Pregnancy
and
It doesn't happen with every dude.:yeshrug:

There is almost a magical alchemy of events that have to take place to get a woman in the mental, emotional space where sex ain't just a means to an end or just moderately enjoyable.

That space is the type of shyt that will have a chick getting Big Os back to back until she damn near pass out. I've literally started crying from sex before the shyt was so good.

But that doesn't happen with everybody so the risks of dealing with dudes randomly hoping u gon get that experience vs potentially getting pregnant, std, or fukking a mass murderer or just some miserable fukk who wants to use or abuse u in most cases ain't worth it.

Chicks who are unhinged or trying to exorcise demons thru their p*ssy might be on some other shyt.

But most chicks are more pragmatic than a lot of dudes think.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Think so, that's why you basically have mind control over a woman once you make them orgasm a couple of times.

On the flip side women have an extremely low tolerance for bad sex. They hate it :pachaha:

Me personally I'll continue to fukk with a chick that's bad in bed and perhaps even date them but if you give a chick bad sex during the first 2 tryouts then your ass is getting cut :russ:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
look at her face :wow:

e52bff1292074014.gif

next question:pachaha:
link ?