Do Women Have More Intense Orgasms Then Men?

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Her main profession is working in the HIV field. She advises bw to be more open minded sexually and to get into things like pegging and anal stimulation. She believes that a lot of bm are curious about how it feels, hence the number of down-low men. Our race has the highest percentage of men that are gay on the low. She attributes it to our unwillingness as a race to be more sexually open. She always tells us, would you really deny your man the greatest orgasm of his life just because it requires anal stimulation.

Of course our response to her is always:

:usure::unimpressed:
So she works in the HIV field but advises bw to be more sexually open with gay men ....

Like I said she should be fired :unimpressed:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
HIV?
Anal penetration?
:scust:
She probably works with a lot of homosexuals and assume that all men are into homosexual acts. We’re not. And that’s ok.

She works in public health and has access to records on who has what STD. She specializes in HIV though. She’s the one that goes to peoples homes to interview them after a sexual partner they’ve been with is revealed to have HIV. She says that a lot of bm are curious about how it feels. She can always tell when she’s interacting with a down-low man too.

Her sex business is on the side. I’ve learned a lot from her.:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So she works in the HIV field but advises bw to be more sexually open with gay men ....

Like I said she should be fired :unimpressed:

No, she believes that there are some bm that aren’t gay but just very curious about how it feels, but don’t have a partner open minded enough to experiment with them. She says that in some cases simply being more open minded and if a woman pegs her man, he might not be as curious to experiment with gay men since he already has a women that is willing to engage in anal play with him.:hubie:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
She works in public health and has access to records on who has what STD. She specializes in HIV though. She’s the one that goes to peoples homes to interview them after a sexual partner they’ve been with is revealed to have HIV. She says that a lot of bm are curious about how it feels. She can always tell when she’s interacting with a down-low man too.

Lol does she work in DC

:dame:nikkas is flaming here

And these gay dudes have sex with women too:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Her main profession is working in the HIV field. She advises bw to be more open minded sexually and to get into things like pegging and anal stimulation. She believes that a lot of bm are curious about how it feels, hence the number of down-low men. Our race has the highest percentage of men that are gay on the low. She attributes it to our unwillingness as a race to be more sexually open. She always tells us, would you really deny your man the greatest orgasm of his life just because it requires anal stimulation.

Of course our response to her is always:

:usure::unimpressed:

:francis:I remember my ex tried to hint the idea of pedding. I almost mule kick the bytch for such tomfoolery :scust:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Once with this girl she went into a trance and started looking at her fingers. Turning them back and forth like they had a trail of light on them. Like she just got into her own world.

Also had the ones who had tears of joy. The tremblers and the ones who go into shock. The ones who blurt out things in the heat of the moment. The ones who turn like you just flipped a switch.

I like that when you respond to each other like a communication or convo. The ones where I get nothing, no feedback is kinda boring.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Who? What does that mean?
2h7qmoy.gif
:russ::hubie::dame:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
No, she believes that there are some bm that aren’t gay but just very curious about how it feels, but don’t have a partner open minded enough to experiment with them. She says that in some cases simply being more open minded and if a woman pegs her man, he might not be as curious to experiment with gay men since he already has a women that is willing to engage in anal play with him.:hubie:

No straight man is curious about getting something up his butt I can tell you that for free. The most likely outcome is if he actually gets to the point he's trying it with his female partner and likes it breh gonna go out looking for a fellow gay dude to try it for real with.
:scust:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

Pegging sounds :scust:. Imagine colon flushing to have a clean duke session.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:mjlol:
If G-d is a merciful G-d then we damned well should. Y'all nut just about every session. Not us. (Well...them. I know how to get me, me :mjlit:)

:mjlol: J/K...sorta, kinda.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
BTW,
I would like to think that most heterosexual males would be skeevish about getting a real intense orgasm the way y'all really could - butt play/massaging the prostate.

Haven't read thread, hope it's already been said. (Bars, lol)

Don't @me :hubie: