Do Women Have More Intense Orgasms Then Men?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the flip side women have an extremely low tolerance for bad sex. They hate it :pachaha:

Me personally I'll continue to fukk with a chick that's bad in bed and perhaps even date them but if you give a chick bad sex during the first 2 tryouts then your ass is getting cut :russ:
Because most woman think that their only Job during sex is be there and spread their legs at your Initiative. :yeshrug: 8 out of ten times, when you're fukking a chick, you're the one who's doing all the work. And out of the two others who take some initiative, one is bad at what she is doing.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assumed a woman's "good" orgasm is the equivalent of a man's best orgasm while on ecstasy. Every part of your body feels erotically stimulated after.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
One of my friends is a sex and intimacy coach. She says the men can have the best orgasm of their lives through anal/prostate stimulation.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka by far :mjlol:

Which is why I laugh when they say we selfish when we don’t make them cum like our orgasms are anywhere near the same :comeon:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Did they? They can have multiple orgasms in an hour during sex. That sounds good to me.
They “can” but how many actually do?

Regular sex doesn’t stimulate their clitoris so yes, IMO they lauce.

For us, we can orgasm even if the girl is wack in bed all we need is a warm wet orifice

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my friends is a sex and intimacy coach. She says the men can have the best orgasm of their lives through anal/prostate stimulation.
Yeah :unimpressed:
shyt would probably knock nikkas out immediately :mjgrin:
I'm not getting my prostate stimulated until I'm good and married and my wife keeps bugging me about it :unimpressed:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:mjtf:

She should be fired

Her main profession is working in the HIV field. She advises bw to be more open minded sexually and to get into things like pegging and anal stimulation. She believes that a lot of bm are curious about how it feels, hence the number of down-low men. Our race has the highest percentage of men that are gay on the low. She attributes it to our unwillingness as a race to be more sexually open. She always tells us, would you really deny your man the greatest orgasm of his life just because it requires anal stimulation.

Of course our response to her is always:

:usure::unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Her main profession is working in the HIV field. She advises bw to be more open minded sexually and to get into things like pegging and anal stimulation. She believes that a lot of bm are curious about how it feels, hence the number of down-low men. Our race has the highest percentage of men that are gay on the low. She attributes it to our unwillingness as a race to be more sexually open. She always tells us, would you really deny your man the greatest orgasm of his life just because it requires anal stimulation.

@Little Foot doesn't represent the average black man.
:scust:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

HIV?
Anal penetration?
:scust:
She probably works with a lot of homosexuals and assume that all men are into homosexual acts. We’re not. And that’s ok.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:That moment when you have a woman shivering, shaking and quivering vocally. You know you laying the pipe down flat :wow:

Meanwhile, when fellas nut:

giphy.gif
One and done:mjgrin: