Do these photos make you SAD, MAD or PROUD?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The JEWS motto is "Never Forget"

Our motto is Forgive and Forget, and KEEP Forgiving, for some reason.

original.jpg

Hotel Owner in St. Augustine Fla, pouring ACID on black kids in whites only pool

St. Augustine Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4girls.jpg

16th street bombing victims

16th Street Baptist Church bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

emmett-till.jpg

Emmet Till

Emmett Till - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

130610_medgar_evers_2_ap_reu_605.jpg

Medgar Evers

Medgar Evers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5185513560_b017d8b74d_z.jpg

Teen civil rights protesters Birmingham Alabama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_campaign

I will post more if you want

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
White People saying that they don't deserve any blame regarding why black Americans are the way they are today, are like A father who has molested his daughter ever since she was born and wonders why she's fukked up :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never knew about that st augustine thing

Need to brush up on my civil rights

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Some of those white folks are still alive today. They're somebody's mommy or daddy or grandma or grandpa. Not to long ago at all. They should still be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. I wish there was a way to identify these folks now and ask them what the fukk were they thinking, assuming they've changed. If they haven't changed, I wonder what impact their hatred, ignorance, and bigotry has had on this world.

I'm in awe of how black folks persevered through some of this shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just going through a b unch of pics brehs

these dudes must be DISGUSTED with us, all they did for this ignorant and violence that perpetuates our communities

selma to montgomery
Selma-to-Montgomery-March-007.jpg

well they should be disgusted with their own agenda to force whites into letting us in their communities. im all for seeking equality to better ones life; but somewhere along the lines, we forgot we needed eachother. now we're all integrated into their work force and suburbs. i'm pretty sure we'd have stronger communities and family units if things were still segregated.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
well they should be disgusted with their own agenda to force whites into letting us in their communities. im all for seeking equality to better ones life; but somewhere along the lines, we forgot we needed eachother. now we're all integrated into their work force and suburbs. i'm pretty sure we'd have stronger communities and family units if things were still segregated.

:wtf:

You'd be fine being a second hand citizen?Not being able to sir at the front of the bus, not being able go stay at any hotel, eat st any restaurant, work at any company?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

You'd be fine being a second hand citizen?Not being able to sir at the front of the bus, not being able go stay at any hotel, eat st any restaurant, work at any company?

some could argue we're still second class citizens. i said i'm all for seeking equality, we needed that aspect of the civil rights movement. but blacks rushed to live in white communities and procreate with non-blacks; only to end up helping the decimation of the black community in the process. wouldn't it be a necessity for blacks to own more businesses if we were still segragated? wouldn't we have had more greenwood, tusla, oklahomas?