Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard this one as well and it simply doesn't make sense. In a conspiracy somebody has to have something to gain. If the world and us economy collapses and turns to utter shyt then nobody, red or blue, will want to be the president. Its like dropping a nuke on a city or town just so you can become the mayor.

Some of them are juelzing now that Trump is starting to take this a bit more seriously.

Last week it was: It's not a big deal, it's a liberal media conspiracy
This week it's: I'm glad Trump is taking leadership on this! The liberal media is trying to stop him from doing his job!

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
If this is social engineering, who exactly is at the helm to make this WORLD pandemic go as planned?

Plus, this has tanked very big and influential companies economically so I ask again who exactly is running this?

no one is, that’s why there’s so much fear and uncertainty.

This is about containment, nothing more and nothing less. We’re not supposed to freak out, but with social media talking everyone has a say...and Americans in general are some of the most stubborn muhfukas on earth :francis:.

all folk need to do is stay their ass home and have a competent government come in and control the narrative and actually support its citizens for a couple months and we good. but nah, now all folk are talking about is how many folk are sick vs dying ignoring the long term threat.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

What do you think you proved by that? You think it's a giant hoax where they're allowed to lie about everything but that's the one question they're not allowed to answer, like they're playing a game of Codewords or some shyt? :mjlol:

His daddy called it a hoax on national tv. He doesn't want to risk further embarrassment by doubling down but he also doesn't want to contradict his daddy. How did you not understand that? How could you POSSIBLY think that clip works in your favor?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He doesn't anymore :francis:

Lets look at this further, because millennials swear they're smart..

Diabetes is an disease that deals with the immune system...

It also deals with how your blood cells moves oxygen through your body..

This virus is attacking your respiratory system..

How can anyone listen to anybody who don't know shyt about their own fcking health?

100% pure stupidity..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think you proved by that? You think it's a giant hoax where they're allowed to lie about everything but that's the one question they're not allowed to answer, like they're playing a game of Codewords or some shyt? :mjlol:

His daddy called it a hoax on national tv. He doesn't want to risk further embarrassment by doubling down but he also doesn't want to contradict his daddy. How did you not understand that? How could you POSSIBLY think that clip works in your favor?

I posted it bc it caught mainstream attention in a hearing. But keep thinking it's about anything else. You haven't gotten back to me on your so called expertise of the origin of this virus....focus on that.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Is the "establishment" gonna pay back the nba, nhl, ncaa all the hundreds of millions of dollars they're losing right now with no business?
All these sporting organisations are part of the establishment. If you cannot see through the lines I cannot help you.

Money comes and goes. But control and power is what the establishment want.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Yes, I do. There's no way it's real. Think about it.

Possible permanent lung damage, how do you prove that, when they've basically been studying it for 5 months. How can you determine its permanent.

This whole thing is nothing more than the government not wanting to tell us the truth about how Hilary's emails relate to CERN, it's clear that the Aliens are manipulating the United Nations to bring about the "true" pizza gate.
:wow: