Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
China already closing corona hospitals
Life returning to Wuhan
Apple reopening all stores in China
All raptor players tested negative
Donovon Mitchell tested positive yet has no symptoms and doing well
Majority of dead are those of old age and weakened immune system
China Korea Japan Thailand Singapore already have this under control
Hardly effecting Africa
World has ample time to follow the model of East Asia and recover quickly and get back to normal life
Flu kills more people

Hoax?! Maybe not, completely overblown by the establishment most definitely

why this breh get bushed?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i'll say it in here and not the stickied thread, and put on a tinfoil hat: I don't think it's a hoax, but do yall remember that "surprise" or "gift" that North Korea supposedly had planned on Christmas? :ld:It's a far out there reach, I know. I don't know if I would even believe it, but it's crazy how that "surprise" shyt got laughed off.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i'll say it in here and not the stickied thread, and put on a tinfoil hat: I don't think it's a hoax, but do yall remember that "surprise" or "gift" that North Korea supposedly had planned on Christmas? :ld:It's a far out there reach, I know. I don't know if I would even believe it, but it's crazy how that "surprise" shyt got laughed off.
I forgot about that :ohhh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Do you have any idea about China and N.Korea's relationship?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh... Look at the facts. This so called "pandemic" has only killed about 8,000 people worldwide. Most of those people who died were elderly or had serious underlying conditions and on death's door anyway. The run of the mil flu kills anywhere from 250k-650k people worldwide annually. Less than one hundred people in America have died from it and most of them were also elderly with poor health.

Yet, given these facts, unofficial Marshall law has been declared across swaths of several countries including America. Do you realize how bad this is for the economy? This will be the beginning of the next recession without a doubt. Most of our economy is based on consumer spending. There are the potential for widespread riots and violence if idiots keep going to the supermarkets and buying everything and the poor become poorer because they are paycheck to paycheck working class folks who aren't salaried white collar workers who can simply telecommute to work. Not everyone can afford to bunker up in their homes for weeks to months at a time. For a damn flu that's killed 8,000 60-90 year olds with fukked up health.

The problem is that Americans are ignorant as a way of life. We won't question shyt. All we do is eat up hype as Americans. Americans are the most easily socially engineered people on the planet. I question any agenda being pushed by the mainstream media that can't be proven with irrefutable facts. The powers that be are pushing for an economic collapse probably followed by a serious push for a one world government. And y'all are too scared shaking in your boots of the invisible bully of the sniffles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh... Look at the facts. This so called "pandemic" has only killed about 8,000 people worldwide. Most of those people who died were elderly or had serious underlying conditions and on death's door anyway. The run of the mil flu kills anywhere from 250k-650k people worldwide annually. Less than one hundred people in America have died from it and most of them were also elderly with poor health.

Yet, given these facts, unofficial Marshall law has been declared across swaths of several countries including America. Do you realize how bad this is for the economy? This will be the beginning of the next recession without a doubt. Most of our economy is based on consumer spending. There are the potential for widespread riots and violence if idiots keep going to the supermarkets and buying everything and the poor become poorer because they are paycheck to paycheck working class folks who aren't salaried white collar workers who can simply telecommute to work. Not everyone can afford to bunker up in their homes for weeks to months at a time. For a damn flu that's killed 8,000 60-90 year olds with fukked up health.

The problem is that Americans are ignorant as a way of life. We won't question shyt. All we do is eat up hype as Americans. Americans are the most easily socially engineered people on the planet. I question any agenda being pushed by the mainstream media that can't be proven with irrefutable facts. The powers that be are pushing for an economic collapse probably followed by a serious push for a one world government. And y'all are too scared shaking in your boots of the invisible bully of the sniffles.

This.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This makes zero sense.
It makes plenty sense. People talk like they know everything but can't seem to use all that knowledge to their advantage. What's the point? When shyt hits the fan you and the other conspiracy theorists will be dead like everyone else.

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
560182_564959560196020_2101898211_n.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Eh... Look at the facts. This so called "pandemic" has only killed about 8,000 people worldwide.

Just as a thought exercise.

Let's say a flu is passing through whose death rate is 10x higher than the regular flu. If everything is left normal, it could potentially infect 50 million like the flu does, putting 10% of those on respirators (5 million) and killing 1% (500,000). Which would completely overwhelm our health systems and likely lead to many more deaths due to the lack of access to hospital facilities.

How many total deaths would you wait for before asking people to practice full-on social distancing to stop the spread?