Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
its a old white guy at my job who swore it was a hoax at 1st, then he claim it's all part of bringing trump down, and how the virus itself is really not a big deal..but to top it off he's been having a dry cough these past couple days so im gonna go tell HR about it today if i see him cough one more time..im tired of his shyt quite honestly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a old white guy at my job who swore it was a hoax at 1st, then he claim it's all part of bringing trump down, and how the virus itself is really not a big deal..but to top it off he's been having a dry cough these past couple days so im gonna go tell HR about it today if i see him cough one more time..im tired of his shyt quite honestly

Old white guy = dry cough

You = dry snitching

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes this is an obvious psy op

Lmao you got people walkimg everywhere with mask on and they font realize the mask is to protect people from your germs not the other way around lmao people sore them in Japan because they are polite not because of an outbreak

A bunch self centered morons are in this country there us no future for this nation

This is why they call it a Novel Coronavirus

Novel- a fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But but its a conspiracy - Dow down 10k points and over 3,000 italians dead..:gucci:

But but its a hoax - major cities, schools, busineses and vegas shut down....:gucci:

But but black people can't get it - black folks in Louisiana and Illinois get it and die..:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but its a conspiracy - Dow down 10k points and over 3,000 italians dead..:gucci:

But but its a hoax - major cities, schools, busineses and vegas shut down....:gucci:

But but black people can't get it - black folks in Louisiana and Illinois get it and die..:gucci:

Flu has killed 30,000 just in the States and 31 million Americans are infected...no shutdown no nothing.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
starting to wonder about it. they can call a bad strain of the flu "coronavirus" and use that to instill mass panic.

looks like the Great Looting of '08 all over again. except this time they get to try out their martial law apparatus as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
starting to wonder about it. they can call a bad strain of the flu "coronavirus" and use that to instill mass panic.

looks like the Great Looting of '08 all over again. except this time they get to try out their martial law apparatus as well.

If the Virus pandemic is less than 5 months old how the hell they have this developed already...?
Fever Detection for COVID19 | Coronavirus