Do cats still rock Sean John clothing?

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a Sean John tie recently at Macy's. Flyest tie out of the ones on sale. Was definitely surprised when I saw the brand, but does it change the fact that I thought it was the best looking one? The Michael Kors one in the bunch wasn't shyt by the way

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just recently got some sean john jeans and jackets in vegas. As long as it's good quality without big gaudy logos I'm good.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nikkaz real quick to rag on clothing made by black entrepreneurs, and stay rockin brands made by people that don't want you to rock them. With that being said, I can't rock w/ Fubu because those bright azz colors are not my thing, but nothing wrong with a Sean John tshirt, jeans or formalwear.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was :to: when RL canceled Rugby. I got a dumb amount of rugby cargos and t-shirts. :to:

How you gonna cancel Rugby and leave that denim and supply shyt?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I still rock a pair of tobacco colored shorts I ordered from Eastbay years ago. Can't even notice they're SJ until you look at the tags inside. Comfortable as hell so fukk the label police on here :pacspit:

I still got a turquoise colored sweat suit but I'm waiting for the right moment to break that out again :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint shyt wrong with macy's. What you a Nordstrom, Saks Fifth type a nikka :mjpls:

If I have to go I to a mall, I stick with Nordstrom, nieman, saks, or Barney's. but I don't go to the mall that much. Macy's sells a lot of overpriced, low quality crap that the masses wear. I don't like wearing shyt that most people rock. I'm an individual.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You make the clothes. Not vice-versa. I could go into Macy's with less money than you and still walk out looking like an "individual" not a sheep who believes the store you buy the clothes from won't make you look just like everyone else walking down the street.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
The large bulk of both Diddys and Jay Z's fortune came from the fashion industry

but u never hear ppl talk about it, both made more money in that field than they did in music