Do cats still rock Sean John clothing?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the problem with urban appearal. We always try to just cash in and go straight to department stores and brands lose their appeal. Who's trying to rock some Sears shyt? :shaq2:

Streetwear keep their mystique by avoiding all that. Yeah, you don't make as much initially but you create a real fan base, not just a trend hopping one like black people love to do. That's why even with the Wayne co-sign I don't see trukfit going anywhere

nothing is wrong with going the department store route, except sears :scusthov:, ralph, tommy and all the other big brands are in department stores and they're still going strong. the problem with most urban brands is that they were tied to a genre of music and its fashion and the artist or music group themselves and they didn't diversify so of course when popularity of those went down the clothing brands went away. puffy was smart enough to diversify into dress clothing and separating seanjohn from hiphop music reason why it's still around today.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I didn't even knew Sean John still made clothes other than the suits. I don't rock it but if somebody chooses to wear it than be free and do the damn thing. nikkas kill me with turning down their nose at what the next man wears. Like I've heard people say they only wear Ralph Lauren. And then that same person will say that if a clothing brand is in a Marshall's or TJ Maxx that it's done. But I've seen Polo in Marshall's before. Maybe not a whole lot but different shirts and some jeans. To me it's all about what you want to wear. If you wanna come out the crib with some Cross Colours and Karl Kani than do you.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I got a few causal shirts from sean john that have that slim fit. Get compliments all the time. There's nothing wrong with Sean John, one of the few urban brands I mess with. Even got a pair cargo shorts too. As long as the logo isnt big as fukk I'm good :ld:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Macy's still got some heat. Dillard's kickin em in the anus with the Ralph Lauren prices

Tell me what im seeing wrong bruh. Im looking and comparing their shirts on both of their online sites and they are the same price. Or are you talking about the clothes in store?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I got 3 Phat Farm denim hookups from '01 in storage :heh:

Gonna display that shyt like a memorial Robin costume when I get my new crib. Never forget :wow:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Tell me what im seeing wrong bruh. Im looking and comparing their shirts on both of their online sites and they are the same price. Or are you talking about the clothes in store?

in store man. well, the one in stockton, california discounts em like mad, so im specifically referring to that one store.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I didn't even knew Sean John still made clothes other than the suits. I don't rock it but if somebody chooses to wear it than be free and do the damn thing. nikkas kill me with turning down their nose at what the next man wears. Like I've heard people say they only wear Ralph Lauren. And then that same person will say that if a clothing brand is in a Marshall's or TJ Maxx that it's done. But I've seen Polo in Marshall's before. Maybe not a whole lot but different shirts and some jeans. To me it's all about what you want to wear. If you wanna come out the crib with some Cross Colours and Karl Kani than do you.

580x326

:jada::jada::jada::jada::jada: