Do Black Americans have a political plan to combat the assault on our civil rights and general advancement?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I already denounced Tariq and Yvette and you still have zero solutions.

In your opinion what political strategy should Black Americans use to secure advancement?
You're not listening. I'm a "pannie", you trotted that out from the jump and I didn't even say anything about it. Pan Africanism is dead. You still don't remember?

I CAN'T have the solution by default...YOU and Internet Ass Muhfukkas in general have had the solution for years with these acronyms and ranting over any immigrant opinion yall can find online-- now you doubt it to my surprise :dwillhuh:

Thankfully, someone else was here to remind us about cartoons. Thats the solution. I'm leaning on others for wisdom and I've found it-- Why are you still questioning? :jbhmm:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
To many of us don’t even understand basic politics like how the GOP are our mortal enemies and why we should vote . The plan was clear set by our ancestors stay politically engaged but we are in the time of the smart dumb nikka :mjcry:
Thing is they are doing this even with Democratic party in office.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see the Dems doing anything about it but playing good cop bad cop with the Repubs, friend. :mjpls:
So your answer is yes :russ: Thats fair, because hella black folks only are in this for themselves and can give a shyt about the plight of our people overall. It's the biggest problem within our community internally but its a natural instinct to put self above others, especially as men.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
vote for who, though? the party of intersectionlaism, the one that has spent decades taking our unwavering support to use its time in office catering to every “marginalized” group?

I took out the part where you bullshytted just to be a smart-dumb militant.

We should vote for the pro-civil rights party that helps marginalized groups. Yes.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the only black folks struggling are the ones stuck on doing dumb shyt

in 2024 I am not worried about cant get right jail birds..
people having kids before they can handle them...
etc...