Do Black Americans have a political plan to combat the assault on our civil rights and general advancement?

Daps
Yes, I'm sure black people throwing away their political power is a great way to advance the cause.
explain to me how you’re exercising political power by surrendering your vote without a guarantee of something in return?

:unimpressed:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I’m involved politically by protecting my vote. I’m not a 304 with my vote, friend.
If I remember correctly, you mentioned supporting RFK. So you are willing to throw your support to a racist and the possibility that his VP may be Aaron Rodgers?

Yeah, you aren't to be taken serious.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
explain to me how you’re exercising political power by surrendering your vote without a guarantee of something in return?

:unimpressed:

So I should only vote if a politician promises to mail me a check? Or some other impossible thing that can't pass Congress? :childplease:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Focus breh, @Rakim Allah is the one who provided the solution-- not me.

This shyt is beyond my comprehension but HE gets it and is on your side. We need more cartoons.
Yep. Hold your vote until tangibles are promised. Make them earn your vote for a change, friends.

Cartoons are just icing on the “hold your vote for tangibles” cake, friend.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Bothsiders" are people who have absolutely nothing to fight for. They have checked out mentally a long time ago.

In fact, I guarantee if you were to do a deep dive, only a very small percentage, if any honestly, have any real responsibilities, like a Family to raise and support, or even personal goals to attain. So why would you expect people like @Rakim Allah and the others like him on here to be involved politically?

So you have a family ,and personal goals. So amid the rise of white militia/hate groups. Along with discussions about a return to Jim Crow. Your willing to put your family in jeapordy to fight to achieve your goals within white supremacy:gucci:? Goals that even if you ultimately achieve will just make the Europeans pay day.

The rumors about the death of Pan-Africanism have been greatly exaggerated. Weve checked out politically and put our focus into leaving the country as you shouldve been doing. Not voting is just us giving America one final oppurtunity to do the right thing. If the democrats and white america hurry,they can chase us down like a romantic comedy,and catch us before the plane leaves. But either way we good:respect:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@Rakim Allah is either an idiot or a troll.

Anyone, including Tariq Nasheed who tells Black folks not to vote is an agent or idiot.
Lawd :snoop: ... THE CARTOONS breh
57f3b02d-a97d-4e88-8988-23bc9bec21c8_text.gif

Daps
You dumb fukker don't you realize that these cacs want to disenfranchise you:dahell:

wasn’t the governor before landry a democrat? what did bell edwards, during the 8 years he served as governor of louisiana, do to shore up the socioeconomic standing of the black community in that state? what tangibles did he sign off on?

:jbhmm:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s better than giving away your vote for nothing in return. Black women get a pat on the head if the Dems win while Black men are blamed if the Dems lose. Nah, I’m good, friend.
I literally said what you get in return. Do you literally just not give a fukk about civil rights and DEI?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If I remember correctly, you mentioned supporting RFK. So you are willing to throw your support to a racist and the possibility that his VP may be Aaron Rodgers?

Yeah, you aren't to be taken serious.
Who’s RFK? I think you have the wrong friend, friend.

I don’t vote for or support cac supremacists, especially without tangibles, friends.