Do Black Americans have a political plan to combat the assault on our civil rights and general advancement?

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
So you have a family ,and personal goals. So amid the rise of white militia/hate groups. Along with discussions about a return to Jim Crow. Your willing to put your family in jeapordy to fight to achieve your goals within white supremacy

It went over your head. You vote to protect the Freedoms for you, your spouse, your children, and for Black People overall. Giving up your political power is ensuring future Black people will suffer. Your life, your goals, your spiritual path/religion are to benefit others, not to run and hide like a pure, unadulterated coward.

Weve checked out politically and put our focus into leaving the country as you shouldve been doing. Not voting is just us giving America one final oppurtunity to do the right thing.

You are clueless to the world around you and don't even realize it. Where on this Earth is Anti-Blackness NOT practiced? You will never be accepted into another Country and treated fairly. You want to retreat to another Country only to be mistreated worse than our people are here.

I am a cuckold for White Supremacy

Live your truth:salute:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
No, we are in shambles, disarray, disorganized, disjointed, discombobulated etc etc.

We need to focus on the basics

The biggest sin of BLM in my mind was how it trashed and delegitimized new Black grassroots organizing that wanted to go national. It is going to be hard to create a national pro-Black organization after that debacle.

We need organization like the NAACP, Urban League, and others once we're before being co-opted and making themselves irrelevant.

We don't have the rich donors like the right...I am also torn about how long we can prolong the DEI type stuff. Defending civil rights should be #1, economics/education #2.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
WASHINGTON — The Biden administration is allocating $45 million to California programs that help migrants who have crossed the southern border.
The money is part of a $300-million national effort announced Friday by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Black people should just keep voting for Dems so they in turn can bend over backwards to help everyone but Black people cause the rising tide lifts all or some shyt ya know. Thats the strategy :troll:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Fairytale pan-Africanism is not going to save anyone.

Yvette deserves criticism BUT her brand of politics is mostly what we as Black Americans need.

Sometimes I wonder if you the only one that still takes these hashtags serious. FBA, ADOS all that shyt was right wing astroturf targeting black people. Its been nearly ten years since these useless "movements" began and Black people have less rights today than when it started. And its the children of "tether" immigrants (Trump, Desantis) doing it. But of course yall love good conservative zaddy. It's the other black people and the gays conspiring your downfall. What a dumb "pro-black" movement Ive ever seen. It's not some new front of politics that's getting "black Americans" somewhere.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The biggest sin of BLM in my mind was how it trashed and delegitimized new Black grassroots organizing that wanted to go national. It is going to be hard to create a national pro-Black organization after that debacle.

We need organization like the NAACP, Urban League, and others once we're before being co-opted and making themselves irrelevant.

We don't have the rich donors like the right...I am also torn about how long we can prolong the DEI type stuff. Defending civil rights should be #1, economics/education #2.

The culmination of Black feminism.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
explain to me how you’re exercising political power by surrendering your vote without a guarantee of something in return?

:unimpressed:

Did you know there are other ways the government invests in the black community besides a lump sum paycheck for being "African American" in your mailbox? I can guarantee so much of your life is being facilitated by liberal laws and policy people.voted for and you're too much of an inept wannabe militant to even know.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Did you know there are other ways the government invests in the black community besides a lump sum paycheck for being "African American" in your mailbox? I can guarantee so much of your life is being facilitated by liberal laws and policy people.voted for and you're too much of an inept wannabe militant to even know.
nikkas like that only care about a cash payment and want their vote paid for. They are amongst the millions of blacks who don't vote every year and now trying to use that as a bargaining chip to ask for a cash payment. shyt a lost cause, they don't give a shyt about the black community like that.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
@Voice of Reason

Nice thread and the answer is no. From critical race theory, DEI, abortion, and red lining it's more evident than ever the little political influence blacks have and the resources to develop it. They know we'll do marches and protests but they see that as a fad. Something that will come and go. Meanwhile, the men vs. women dysphoria is more talked about than the economic outlook for Black America.

Daps
why do you assume a “lump sum paycheck” (whatever the fukk that means :mjpls:) is the only thing on the agenda?

how about strict penalties for police misconduct? what happened to biden’s police commission? that wasn’t even a proposal covering punitive action, being merely an advisory board.

and yet, the minute he took office, biden passed it off to an indifferent congress.

:sas2:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
A party that isn’t doing anything for black people vs Another party that’s not doing anything for black people, but also creating policies that directly target black people.
:jbhmm:
Blacks have not evolved with the game. It's more of an attack on those without resources and we fall into that category.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I really wish TheColi could have a Smart Dumb nikka section for all these divisive ass political threads.

It’s just a whole bunch of posters who want to be right but have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. Somebody comes in with facts and they act just like Donald Trump. Deflect, deflect and use buzzwords and call people names.

Just shows the level of intelligence here is very low.

If you had any clue you’d probably be somewhere other than a hip-hop message board talking about politics. :mjlol:

Propaganda has turned some of you to straight puppets and you should think about reevaluating your life. Quit letting YouTubers and memes on the internet decide your world views. Go outside. It’s loser shyt.