Do Black Americans have a political plan to combat the assault on our civil rights and general advancement?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Fairytale pan-Africanism is not going to save anyone.

Yvette deserves criticism BUT her brand of politics is mostly what we as Black Americans need.
We aint even talking about that. Pan-Africanism is dead, remember? :dahell:

It died when Internet Ass Muhfukkas "woke up" and realized we need to make up acronyms and bytch about anything random immigrants say online. That was SUPPOSED to be the solution. Now you're asking whats the plan :mindblown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They were voted in last time and didn’t do shlt. What makes think it will be different this time unlike all the other times, friend?
Let me ask you a question. Can you point me to one democrat who is for banning DEI, affirmative action and against critical race concepts? Also, can you find me ONE republican who is for reperations? Just one.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
So if it doesn't only mean a financial payment to black americans, then it means nothing to you and is pointless? None of the civil rights or DEI shyt matters?
"Bothsiders" are people who have absolutely nothing to fight for. They have checked out mentally a long time ago.

In fact, I guarantee if you were to do a deep dive, only a very small percentage, if any honestly, have any real responsibilities, like a Family to raise and support, or even personal goals to attain. So why would you expect people like @Rakim Allah and the others like him on here to be involved politically?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We aint even talking about that. Pan-Africanism is dead, remember? :dahell:

It died when Internet Ass Muhfukkas "woke up" and realized we need to make up acronyms and bytch about anything random immigrants say online. That was SUPPOSED to be the solution. Now you're asking whats the plan :mindblown:
Pan-Africanism, friend?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"Bothsiders" are people who have absolutely nothing to fight for. They have checked out mentally a long time ago.

In fact, I guarantee if you were to do a deep dive, only a very small percentage, if any honestly, have any real responsibilities, like a Family to raise and support, or even personal goals to attain. So why would you expect people like @Rakim Allah and the others like him on here to be involved politically?
I’m involved politically by protecting my vote. I’m not a 304 with my vote, friend.