DNA reveals five strangers share same wrestling dad - and The Rock is their half-brother

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Which is kinda odd, he musta admired him on some level since he followed in his footsteps of being a wrestler
Whole fam was full of wrestlers… watch his show.

Dude basically spent most his early childhood in Hawaii surrounded by wrestlers and locals.

But anyway, I’m sure Rocky Sr. Wasn’t the only wrestler plowing through females on the road with illegitimate kids

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Clown shyt like this is why I cancelled my print subscription to Sports Illustrated years ago.
They ran a bullshyt cover story about NBA players with outside kids. One of the women was foolish enough to allow them to photograph her child for the cover with the tagline "where is my daddy?"

Racist MFers are still at it, all these years later.
Let Rocky Johnson rest in peace.
Men who abandon their children don't deserve to rest in peace. :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A man who dosen't take responsibility and raise his kid is a not a man to be respected. Also all their moms some hoes.
What if he didn't know he had them.

Sure it was irresponsible to go raw in them, but it was th 60s and 70s, but that doesn't guarantee they get pregnant.

Once he's gone to the next town, there's no way to contact in that era

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Clown shyt like this is why I cancelled my print subscription to Sports Illustrated years ago.
They ran a bullshyt cover story about NBA players with outside kids. One of the women was foolish enough to allow them to photograph her child for the cover with the tagline "where is my daddy?"

Racist? That’s a reach. This is real life bro. He hurt and left all those kids to fend for themselves. This is their story.

Fukk your feelings about it

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

:martin: come on breh. How can you seriously point the finger at SI on this one.

broller

Veteran
Daps
what's interesting is all of the men had worse hair genetics than their dad

images

he kept his hair into his later days, but the sons all had theirs pushed back fairly early.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
what's interesting is all of the men had worse hair genetics than their dad

images

he kept his hair into his later days, but the sons all had theirs pushed back fairly early.

I’ve always heard that’s maternal