DNA reveals five strangers share same wrestling dad - and The Rock is their half-brother

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Rock seemed to have a complicated relationship with his dad. He's was/is seemingly far closer with his mom's side at least publicly.

I think that was the side of the fam that did a lot of the raising. At least the show makes it seem like the side he spent the most time with was Ata’s

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Rock been on that supreme, MJ "No nikkas" diet for a minute now, so I don't see why his half-siblings had to come out and say anything about him. Just because they're related doesn't mean anything. They're just seeking closure. It makes it seem as if black folks trying to find shyt out, it's never based on altruism, but greed.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Added numbers to the Black population of Canada all by himself 😂

You really thought some of these husbands in long term marriages was faithful to one person?

It was definitely easier to keep it a secret without the internet around..

Athletes, musicians, entertainers, immigrants, politicians, soldiers, anyone

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is nothing new with celebrities. Remember Joe Jackson had a whole side daughter who Michael, Jermaine & the rest refuse to acknowledge because of Joe’s betrayal of their mother. She said she met Janet once and Janet was nice until she referred to Joe as “Father”. Janet got mad because they were never allowed to call him that growing up and she hasn’t seen any of them sense.

Its sad but its not on The Rock to acknowledge them. He doesn’t know them at all. If the father had any type of estate they should sue for recognition as his heirs but if I were The Rock himself i’d stay far far away from them.
that whole jackson b*stard child shyt is sad...ol girl didnt want nothing from other siblings other than a relationship..i think only rebbie is the only one that accepted her as a sister and treats as such one..the rest had a various degrees of ignoring her..michael showed more interest getting to know her daughter than her..its sad

as for the rock...its dope his older half siblings (the ones he doesnt know) said he is absolved from any blame and they dont want anything from him...so at least they aren't putting him in a fukked up situation...but those old school territory wrestlers...they were rollin stones among other things..rocky johnson was a deadbeat..its unfortunate esp since rock is damn near approachng billionaire status

im sure too rocky johnson had no estate...when his career wound down dude had a lot of financial problems.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clown shyt like this is why I cancelled my print subscription to Sports Illustrated years ago.
They ran a bullshyt cover story about NBA players with outside kids. One of the women was foolish enough to allow them to photograph her child for the cover with the tagline "where is my daddy?"

Racist MFers are still at it, all these years later.
Let Rocky Johnson rest in peace.
All you do is whine :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
that whole jackson b*stard child shyt is sad...ol girl didnt want nothing from other siblings other than a relationship..i think only rebbie is the only one that accepted her as a sister and treats as such one..the rest had a various degrees of ignoring her..michael showed more interest getting to know her daughter than her..its sad

as for the rock...its dope his older half siblings (the ones he doesnt know) said he is absolved from any blame and they dont want anything from him...so at least they aren't putting him in a fukked up situation...but those old school territory wrestlers...they were rollin stones among other things..rocky johnson was a deadbeat..its unfortunate esp since rock is damn near approachng billionaire status

im sure too rocky johnson had no estate...when his career wound down dude had a lot of financial problems.

With the Jacksons I think its understandable. They all loved Katherine deeply and the boys were affected when they were young from watching Joe fukk groupies based off THEIR success and they had to keep it a secret from their own mom. I’m sure there’s a fair bit of psychological damage that comes from having to refer to your own father as “Joseph” your entire life while an illegitimate kid can just run around calling him daddy.

Thats all on Joseph for creating that fukked up dynamic not the kids.

Just like what Rocky did running around having all of these b*stard kids is on him not Dwayne. Its a real fukked up predicament to put your legitimate children in. Same thing for Brandy & Ray J’s father having a side son he doesn’t recognize.

If you have a kid you need to RAISE that kid or at least acknowledge them