DNA reveals five strangers share same wrestling dad - and The Rock is their half-brother

Daps
Reppin
St louis
It's plenty of people out here with
famous parents that dont claim them.
UKVu0t8.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Clown shyt like this is why I cancelled my print subscription to Sports Illustrated years ago.
They ran a bullshyt cover story about NBA players with outside kids. One of the women was foolish enough to allow them to photograph her child for the cover with the tagline "where is my daddy?"

Racist MFers are still at it, all these years later.
Let Rocky Johnson rest in peace.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile, the five half-siblings have also made it clear they’re not looking for ‘anything’ from Dwayne, and Paula notes they simply ‘want to be recognised’ as Rocky’s kids.

give-me-a-break-right.gif

They know what the recognition comes with. They should just admit they want the money and lifestyle that goes with it. Although I doubt the fathers estate is worth much. The Rock has absolutely no obligation to have any kind of relationship with them, and going public to force his hand is not cool.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A man who dosen't take responsibility and raise his kid is a not a man to be respected. Also all their moms some hoes.
Eh, possibly, but this is the 60s, it's not now where bytches know they're up to be baby mama #5 and do it anyway for a check and IG clout.