DNA reveals five strangers share same wrestling dad - and The Rock is their half-brother

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I’d put my house on the number being waaaay higher than 5. Wrestlers are the absolute worst when it comes to philandering.
I think it be wild if the number isn’t way higher. A perfect 5/5 of his children reaching out and finding each other is crazy. I know its not exactly a coincidence because they probably grew with their hoe Mommas being like “do you know who your Daddy is?” Constantly.

besides that there’s probably a cac or two out there whose son is 5 inches taller, built like a DT, and darker skinned. He’s probably like “granny said we have a little Cherokee in us. Genetics are crazy how stuff disappears and comes back up”

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The world has been 'fukk a condom' forever but people love acting like it's brand new. :wow:

They didn't even have aids back then you know it was pure skull duggery. :wow::wow:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
No different than Eazy E having 11 kids all over the country

No different than any other man either

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
This is nothing new with celebrities. Remember Joe Jackson had a whole side daughter who Michael, Jermaine & the rest refuse to acknowledge because of Joe’s betrayal of their mother. She said she met Janet once and Janet was nice until she referred to Joe as “Father”. Janet got mad because they were never allowed to call him that growing up and she hasn’t seen any of them sense.

Its sad but its not on The Rock to acknowledge them. He doesn’t know them at all. If the father had any type of estate they should sue for recognition as his heirs but if I were The Rock himself i’d stay far far away from them.
Don't Janet got a whole baby also though :skip:

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Basically there is a lot of unintentional inbreeding going on in this country and it’s been that way for centuries.

You could be dating or smashing a cousin and not realize it.

Which is why for so long, I’ve only dealt with foreign women.

Look at this nikka trying to convince himself that sex tourism overseas is justified with that logic.

:heh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No different than Eazy E having 11 kids all over the country

No different than any other man either
well it is a little different... because all of their brother is the biggest movie star on the planet

:mjtf:

that being said The Rock is a good dude and he mostly wanted this kept under wraps out of respect for his mom and was aware of a lot of these people for a long time.

i have no doubts he will treat them right if he hasn't already.