DMV got one! | GoldLink - "Crew" ft. Brent Faiyaz, Shy Glizzy...HOT 100 DEBUT- GRAMMY NOMINATED!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i know what soulection is, i know what soundcloud is. and ive heard of goldlink for the last 3 years, so kudos on knowing about him from the internet a year before me. you must feel proud.

all i said was, he wasnt out here and he wasnt known IN THE DC AREA before he released his first tape.

being big on the internet is one thing, and buzzing in your city or other cities, is another.

one isnt necessarily more important than the other, but to act like he was on cuz you heard of him via some soulection mixes in 2013, is ducktales, and corny.
Bruh, the internet has changed the game. You act like Bryson Tiller was "tearing up" fukking Kentucky :heh:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Bruh, the internet has changed the game. You act like Bryson Tiller was "tearing up" fukking Kentucky :heh:

my bad, youre right, goldlink has been HUGE on the internet for years breh

he was internet platinum, crashing soundcloud with his released before his first project even came out

what was i thinking?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my bad, youre right, goldlink has been HUGE on the internet for years breh

he was internet platinum, crashing soundcloud with his released before his first project even came out

what was i thinking?
You seem hurt.

Was Lil Yachty ripping ATL up?

No.

His Soundcloud had millions of hits though.

Its a new age.

Daps
Fam... uptown been "buzzing" for a brick and it happened yet lol

Logic is outta here... he's got the flame now whether he earned it organically or not

Wale seems like he's losing steam

Shy Glizzy Fat Trel and spinrilla gang of "artists" have also lost steam

I want that area to win so bad but it doesn't seem like they have any kind of hip hop identity
nikka wasn't listening to rap until the gogos got closed down only wayne and Gucci was poppin in D.C. Of course they have no identity they're fairly new to the culture.

Daps
All these fake ass rappers these days where the real at? Plus youngin not even from D.C he lived in Woodbridge and Alexandria Virginia burbs:mjlol:

Daps
DMV always gonna have an identity crisis when these publications keep calling the next hiphop artist the first
when people like Kokayi and Oddisee are like vets at this point
they have literally been travelling the world working with grammy folks and putiing on since the late 20th century ffs

a big part of it is also soon as a DMV artists gets their momentum going they move base and HQ out of a bigger market (LA,ATL,NYC,London)

so many big artist from DC area but you'd never know
:russ: Who from the D.C area is big Gleesh, Trel, nikkas that stole Migos chain give it up DC will never pop on a mainstream level no time soon. Wale the best we are going to get and he from MOCO/PG.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
nikka wasn't listening to rap until the gogos got closed down only wayne and Gucci was poppin in D.C. Of course they have no identity they're fairly new to the culture.

They may need to blend their culture (GoGo) with hip hop to find themselves because they look and sound confused as a region...

Lean sipping
Some mumble some rap some mumble and rap
Dred head

Daps
They may need to blend their culture (GoGo) with hip hop to find themselves because they look and sound confused as a region...

Lean sipping
Some mumble some rap some mumble and rap
Dred head
Nobody likes gogo but D.C. nikkas Wale tried and failed plus they accents too goofy. No hate

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I'm really not trying to hear it.

I don't live in the DMV...but I'll let you police your own area.

What I know is that I've been a goldlink follower for AT LEAST 4 years via Soulection. Period.

And if ya'll don't know what that is, then you're already late to the most influential internet movement of the last decade, IMO.

No you haven't, listening to a 4 year old mix, doesn't equate to you listening to him for 4 years, you liar.:mjlol:

You clearly started listening to dude, the day you made this thread.:mjlol: