Dj Scarface presents Redd Fidel - Hipocalypse Now Mixtape Video Sampler

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
:laugh: If you were Christian or Jewish your mixes would still be off so really your religion means nothing in what we are talking about. If you were white, black, asian, or latino it wouldn't matter because your mixes would still be off.

So to sum it up, no one is jealous of you. Thousands of people do not like you (you proved that by paying for people to leave comments and fake download your mixtape). And the reason people dislike you has nothing to do with the color of your skin or religion. It has to do with your ear or lack of

Thought you were moving on psycho?
I knew you couldn't, my shrink suggest that I stop talking to losers.
So say goodbye to the bad guy cuz I will be ignoring you from here on.
Oh by the way 95% of people hating me here are white
We all know what this is about

Peace

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
So keep on hating as i smoke my cigar!

7180606178_8f6148faf4.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude is the b pumper of dj'ing

weve never seen the likes of such shytty music being believed in so much by the artist

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Yall so dumb, what you think Dj AFG stands for!

flower-boys.jpg

Guns and Roses | VICE

Aside from widely reported drug abuse and the ANA’s infiltration by Taliban double agents, ANA soldiers are also fond of dressing up like pretty little ladies and butt-fukking one another. One Canadian infantryman I spoke with was jarringly candid about his experience serving alongside them, and said, “Honestly, Afghan men will fukk anything. To them sucking cock is nothing. It’s like smoking pot.”

Since the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, NATO troops have reported the curious effeminate tendencies of their “really friendly” ANA allies. Complaints vary from reinforcements consisting of a platoon full of drag queens to walking in on “Man-Love Thursdays,” weekly gay-sex parties in the barracks where the freshest recruit is essentially dolled up to be the centerpiece of a gang bang.

Catcalling is rampant. After manning howitzers all day, a Canadian artillery gunner who served in the Panjway District would walk around the base shirtless amid the whistles and wandering eyes of ANA soldiers. “They told me I should be thankful how beautiful I was. They were dead serious about how cute my ass was… fukking thanks to my army-issued short-shorts

By many accounts, there’s a tradition of casual homosexuality within the ANA, one surprisingly unrestrained by a strict Islamic code forbidding a limp-wristed lifestyle. Mike Luongo, editor of the collection Gay Travels in the Muslim World, told me that he once ventured into suburban Kabul in 2004 for a cruising party where all the guys in attendance had served in the ANA and bragged about their exploits killing Taliban. According to Luongo, not only has homosexuality in Afghanistan never been stigmatized as in the West, but the very idea of being queer doesn’t really exist. Instead, it’s something guys do to relieve the sexual frustrations endemic in a repressive Islamic state. Mainly, though, especially in Kandahar Province, where a tradition of homosexuality exists among the ethnic Pashtun, gaying around seems to be the sexual alternative for men who fear the risk of being caught balls deep in an unmarried girl. This is a land where vaginas can kill you. “Sleeping with a woman can end up with a very costly honor killing,” Luongo says. “There is a saying in Afghanistan: ‘Men cost gold, women cost your life.’”

I spoke with a member of the deposed Afghan royal family and powerful Mohammadzai clan, who explained, “In brotherhoods like the ANA, it’s a matter of hospitality. Satisfying your brother’s sexual needs, like a blowjob or sex, is a means of relieving his stress so he can be a better fighter

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
I spoke with a member of the deposed Afghan royal family and powerful Mohammadzai clan, who explained, “In brotherhoods like the ANA, it’s a matter of hospitality. Satisfying your brother’s sexual needs, like a blowjob or sex, is a means of relieving his stress so he can be a better fighter.”[/I][/quote]

Funny at least they dont have gay pride prades and shyt!
it aint where you from but where you at, i spend 95% of my life in the states.
So that dont bother me, what bothers me is that in our great nation of ours,
mem can merry men, the prienst are abusing boys and some of our congressmen and senators are gay.

the reason why ANA cant beat the taliban is because they are sweet like Drake.
the tribe that im from hung gay men! i dont think thats right, only God can judge!

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
I ain't never listen to your music b so I can't say anything :to:

but

Why are you on this site after you just said that? If you ain't care about anyone here why post :mjpls:

few may hate here but i see in my website stats that many comes thru
so i have to promote here for those who keep their mouth shut so they dont get bullied. they come over to my site and i see it. I aint livin for the haters,
i live for the positive people.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
few may hate here but i see in my website stats that many comes thru
so i have to promote here for those who keep their mouth shut so they dont get bullied. they come over to my site and i see it. I aint livin for the haters,
i live for the positive people.

they go to your site for the same reason that people go to The Onion website for the "news"