Dj Scarface presents Redd Fidel - Hipocalypse Now Mixtape Video Sampler

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
This is a perfect example of 'watch the company you keep' because the guy on the song isn't half bad but since DJ Scarface is an annoying, untalented, lying fukk, no one wants to give it a chance. I totally understand too.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
People yall are doing exactly what shouldn't be done on this board. Y'all are used to Scarface spamming SOHH and hes still living off that reputation but hes been a good poster since hes been here.

Y'all can post constructive criticism in this thread or you can leave, the dude he posted is alright :yeshrug:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
This is a perfect example of 'watch the company you keep' because the guy on the song isn't half bad but since DJ Scarface is an annoying, untalented, lying fukk, no one wants to give it a chance. I totally understand too.

Yeah this dude on the track can spit.

Not sure why it got sticked though :laugh: but I respect it

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali

You say you in orange county, let's meet up so I can tell you about me and my past as king of Hollywood. This mutha fukka don't lie. Your always in my threads, you a piece of shyt. What are you doing with your life, do you have anything to offer here except hating?
Konfuscious once said " one who hates is a girl"

Daps
You say you in orange county, let's meet up so I can tell you about me and my past as king of Hollywood. This mutha fukka don't lie. Your always in my threads, you a piece of shyt. What are you doing with your life, do you have anything to offer here except hating?
Konfuscious once said " one who hates is a girl"

where/when was you spinnning in Hollywood..? :wtb:

i been out there, since 93/4.. been through damn near every club in Hollywood.. i never heard of you until you started posting on SOHH..

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
where/when was you spinnning in Hollywood..? :wtb:

i been out there, since 93/4.. been through damn near every club in Hollywood.. i never heard of you until you started posting on SOHH..

i got a ton of contacts in LA, nobody has heard of him and even with a generic name like that, somebody should have pulled him up to vet him for me...

nothing. hes full of shyt.

and its sad because only in california is right, the guy is pretty good

Daps
i got a ton of contacts in LA, nobody has heard of him and even with a generic name like that, somebody should have pulled him up to vet him for me...

nothing. hes full of shyt.

and its sad because only in california is right, the guy is pretty good

i just moved back from there, about 3yrs ago.. lived there for over 15yrs.. friends, who still run clubs out there.. spent alot of time in them clubs.. i never in my life, heard of this dude..

hes actually, pretty successful at trolling.. but, someone should contact that cat and tell him to dis-associate himself from dudes like Scarface.. cause contrary to popular belief, all publicity isnt good publicity..

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Maybe some of you should actually take the time to listen before responding. This shyt is dope!

because dj scarface is a fukking faq, why else.

when do you see me on here hating on anyone? dude is annoying, his remixes suck, so of course were gonna assume whatever hes reporting is ass.

would you rush to see a rapper vanilla ice was promoting?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
because dj scarface is a fukking faq, why else.

That sounds like a personal problem pimp

when do you see me on here hating on anyone? dude is annoying, his remixes suck, so of course were gonna assume whatever hes reporting is ass.

I never said you or anyone was in here "hating". All I said was listen.

would you rush to see a rapper vanilla ice was promoting?

Rush? Huh? Who's "rushing"?

I don't like Vanilla Ice's music so guess what? I wouldn't even enter a thread about his music. But if for some reason I was compelled to go in, I'd AT LEAST listen first.

I don't like this DJ's blends, but I've heard some of his beats and I liked em so I listened.