Dj Scarface presents Redd Fidel - Hipocalypse Now Mixtape Video Sampler

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to choke white people like you, that's why I moved out of HB, too many nazis. The real reason why you and some here don't like me is cuz I'm Muslim. That's you own shortcoming. Hope you go to hell with the rest of your race.

so not only are u douchebag faqquette

ur a fascist, racist douchebag faqquette to boot

:clap::clap:

and BTW the real reason 'everybody' hates you, is cause u went full retard a loooong ass time ago

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
you call this hating, you should have seen me back than when i was on the radio and playing all the clubs in hollywood.
No i have seen some real hating, this shyt here, is on some other girl type shyt. Thats why im thinking shyt, i must be doing something right cuz people i dont know, has wasted hours of their time towards me, Now you tell me that wouldnt give you an ego trip.
Like the homie said earlier, you dont get hated if you suck. So keep on hating as i smoke my cigar!

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
The real reason why you and some here don't like me is cuz I'm Muslim. That's you own shortcoming. Hope you go to hell with the rest of your race.

gay-muslim.jpg

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
you call this hating, you should have seen me back than when i was on the radio and playing all the clubs in hollywood.
No i have seen some real hating, this shyt here, is on some other girl type shyt. Thats why im thinking shyt, i must be doing something right cuz people i dont know, has wasted hours of their time towards me, Now you tell me that wouldnt give you an ego trip.
Like the homie said earlier, you dont get hated if you suck. So keep on hating as i smoke my cigar!

Fact= your one of those dudes who spent his unemployment check at turntablelab.com buying a whole bunch of shyt on clearance, thinking you can DJ....breh, ive listened to your shyt, and people like are you the reason that someone whos actually skilled on the come up cant be taken seriously. You are god awful, stick to pushing slurpies at your neighborhood kwik-e-mart

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
Fact= your one of those dudes who spent his unemployment check at turntablelab.com buying a whole bunch of shyt on clearance, thinking you can DJ....breh, ive listened to your shyt, and people like are you the reason that someone whos actually skilled on the come up cant be taken seriously. You are god awful, stick to pushing slurpies at your neighborhood kwik-e-mart

That is so funny, your blaming your downfalls as Dj on me!
You say the same thing on every thread of mine.
You people are weird. Better you than me!

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali

Oh you want to tallk about money,
i dont work homie and i dont need money.
You put it together!

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Oh you want to tallk about money,
i dont work homie and i dont need money.
You put it together!
i pulled $250K last year spending 6 months in afghanistan!

Thats a large amount, especially with no proof :skip:

but seriously, how does it feel to love doing something and know that you suck at it???? that ether must burn real slow!!!

You peddling your garbage mixtapes like the street vendors trying pass off fake Beats by Dre and fake Foamposites....fukkouttaherewiththatbullshyt :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I feel so bad for you for hating one person so much, no you know its not just cuz of my music.
Everyone here can tell its more. Whats really bothering you?

Dog don't think I didn't see your long ass post talking about nazis, strangling white people, and how you think I don't like you because you are muslim before you edited it to this.

I don't hate you because of your religion. I don't even hate you. I just think your unwarranted ego is corny. I think that its corny you can't take any type of constructive criticism and clearly, you just can't take a hint.

I gave you a chance to back up your tough talk and you clammed up so I'll keep it moving.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

game-palmas-peach-cigars-upright-25ct.jpg

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
Dog don't think I didn't see your long ass post talking about nazis, strangling white people, and how you think I don't like you because you are muslim before you edited it to this.

I don't hate you because of your religion. I don't even hate you. I just think your unwarranted ego is corny. I think that its corny you can't take any type of constructive criticism and clearly, you just can't take a hint.

I gave you a chance to back up your tough talk and you clammed up so I'll keep it moving.

I said you sound like a nazi, yes theres alot of skinheads in HB.
Your acting like a di ck head over my music which is not as bad as you say it is. as long as i get the 1000 hits daily, imma keep doing this.
for every one of you that dont llike it my music, there are 1000's that do like it.
Ya thats you opinion, you told me 2 years ago and every post of mine after that. To keep coming out here, spreading your lies, engaging in
defamation of my character, over and over for 2 years now, i would say either
1. you hate me as a person cuz of my religion
2. Your crazy
3. jealous
4. just a hater , hating life cuz you aint got good
5. low life racist pig

i would say all of the above!

So dont act like your gonna move on, imma get bigger and bigger, your hating will increase
so i see you on my next thread hater friend!

you need to come to this side, it teaches love not hate!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your acting like a di ck head over my music which is not as bad as you say it is. as long as i get the 1000 hits daily, imma keep doing this.
for every one of you that dont llike it my music, there are 1000's that do like it.

:laff:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Ya thats you opinion, you told me 2 years ago and every post of mine after that. To keep coming out here, spreading your lies, engaging in
defamation of my character, over and over for 2 years now, i would say either
1. you hate me as a person cuz of my religion
2. Your crazy
3. jealous
4. just a hater , hating life cuz you aint got good
5. low life racist pig

i would say all of the above!

So dont act like your gonna move on, imma get bigger and bigger, your hating will increase
so i see you on my next thread hater friend!

:laugh: If you were Christian or Jewish your mixes would still be off so really your religion means nothing in what we are talking about. If you were white, black, asian, or latino it wouldn't matter because your mixes would still be off.

So to sum it up, no one is jealous of you. Thousands of people do not like you (you proved that by paying for people to leave comments and fake download your mixtape). And the reason people dislike you has nothing to do with the color of your skin or religion. It has to do with your ear or lack of sound hearing.