Reppin
TX
this got upped :dead: i love the coli

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You say you in orange county, let's meet up so I can tell you about me and my past as king of Hollywood. This mutha fukka don't lie. Your always in my threads, you a piece of shyt. What are you doing with your life, do you have anything to offer here except hating?
Konfuscious once said " one who hates is a girl"

Did you forget you played this game on SOHH? I told you I live in Huntington Beach right off Beach Blvd and you tried to play the 'Im from Fullerton' card. When I said 'Oh that's cool, I work in Fullerton' all the sudden you said you were talking about Irvine. Save the bullshyt for another time. I can tell you what I am doing in my life...not lying about my past, not putting out mixes people don't like at all, and not being a little cry baby when someone doesn't like something I do, like you do everytime someone tells you that your mixes are off.

I'll never understand why people get confused on what a PUBLIC message board is. You make a thread on a board and anyone who has a name can respond. You post your music which you want people to hear and people comment. If you did a better job of mixing, I would say so. Just like I said this guy can rap but no one will give him a chance because you are annoying. I am speaking the truth, sorry that offends you.

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
You should listen to yourself, you sound so dumb and do sad..
I have no reason to lie, I keep providing proof about my past and you still come and spread lies and attack my character.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People yall are doing exactly what shouldn't be done on this board. Y'all are used to Scarface spamming SOHH and hes still living off that reputation but hes been a good poster since hes been here.

Y'all can post constructive criticism in this thread or you can leave, the dude he posted is alright :yeshrug:

eat a dikk. fukks different about his posting here? :laff:

and if that rapper wants to salvage his career he better kick his dj to the curb, ASAP

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You should listen to yourself, you sound so dumb and do sad..
I have no reason to lie, I keep providing proof about my past and you still come and spread lies and attack my character. That's some low life shyt. U know if I ever see you, you would deserve a beatdown.

I don't spread lies and I am not lying here. People don't like you because of your attitude when anyone comments on your shyt. If it is not 100% positive you throw a fit like a little cry baby which in turn has got this entire board to hate you. You are lying about your past. That is clear to everyone. The very fact you claimed to run LA but no one knows who you are, you magically changed your old DJ name to a new one for no reason, and the fact you are not doing anything now except putting out mixes no one likes...id say you proved it yourself. You ruined your own character breh

Send me a PM tough guy, Ill be in Downtown Huntington Beach all day. Ol Al Bundy ass DJ talking about shyt you did 20 years ago cuz you successfully blended 4 records together in one set.

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
I feel so bad for you for hating one person so much, no you know its not just cuz of my music.
Everyone here can tell its more. Whats really bothering you?

The Dj you love to hate!

U love to hate me!
Daps
Reppin
killa kali
Oh and I don't and never gave a fukk about no one here cuz I ain't try make it, been there 2 decades ago. I do this for fun and that's why you can't stand me I just don't give a fukk what you think.

and its you that keeps bringing my past not me. I dont know why your so hurt about what i have done in the past. Experience so good, had to write a book about it.

I guess just like everyone else, just wait and read the book.
I will be providing pictures, and i promise no lies!