DJ Envy to cooperate with authorities in real estate fraud investigation

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You can tell people really hate Envy bc this is the era of the scammer and swiper.

Go online people praise these clowns even when they get caught up "they did what they had to do" "at least they were on top for a while"

Soon as this story broke they were

:dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you went into business with someone and, unbeknownst to you, they were partaking in dirty illegal practices and scamming people while representing the Business that both of you went in on…what would you do once he ultimately gets busted and you’re involved because you’re a part of the business too? I don’t know the details…and I’m definitely not a fan of Envy in the least…but from the outside looking in it seems like this is what happened here.

If Envy knowingly got involved in dirty business and was privy to the scamming and stealing and all of it going in and then decided to cooperate…then y’all could jump in your fake gangsta/mob movie lover bag and berate him for not following the street code (😂) and being a rat. I seriously doubt that was the case…Envy is a L7

Comeon fam. A lot of us got friends who WE KNOW not to be investing money with or doing money making shyt with. He know that nikka been in and out of pokey but now he's a financial guru? :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
rick-ross.gif
We really need a Rick Ross and Druski buddy cop movie.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not in the room

but there's at least 3 videos I have seen where they are actually in a room together making deals

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
You can tell people really hate Envy bc this is the era of the scammer and swiper.

Go online people praise these clowns even when they get caught up "they did what they had to do" "at least they were on top for a while"

Soon as this story broke they were

:dead:

It's from Envy's insufferably large ego that we all had to endure during the heights of the Breakfast Club. He was always my least favorite host on there. He always had the most vapid materialistic personality on there. Loved when Dame sonned him to Bolivia.