DJ Envy to cooperate with authorities in real estate fraud investigation

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's from Envy's insufferably large ego that we all had to endure during the heights of the Breakfast Club. He was always my least favorite host on there. He always had the most vapid materialistic personality on there. Loved when Dame sonned him to Bolivia.

Ehh Dame was doing too much like usual and denying that he used to clown Envy at the Roc/Def Jam offices. His ass was clearly doing what he had been accused of :hubie:

I stopped watching long ago but most I can remember was people hated him on the show for asking dumb questions. in fact at the height of the breakfast club he wasnt saying too much tbh, just do the intro and laugh at jokes

I guess he started to flex hard on the audience or something :skip:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bingo.

Now he snitching (which we all know would happen) to save his own ass.....LIKE THEY ALL DO.
I don't see how he doesn't go to jail

When the feds come after you, they know everything

And he can't snitch unless he was involved

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Damn,put out the Fact DJ Envy is about to put on a Snitch Jacket to all his Fam and Followers to see brehs:picard:

If only Kay Slay was here to see this:to:

Him and Kay Slay squashed their beef

the-game-1992-album-listening-and-pop-up-shop.jpg
the-game-1992-album-listening-and-pop-up-shop.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Budden straight up told Envy its a Ponzi scheme. lol

but the fact Envy probably got paid a bunch of money the first couple of times, he was in.

Envy just wasnt smart. Ceasar a street dude/scammer. He knew Envy would be easy (pause)
But he split the blame with ENNNNNNNNNVIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Envy name and image is shyt now, since it was already tarnished

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even if Envy manages to avoid Fed charges, the bank is still going to go after him and Cesar in the case of that of that cash advance using the credit cards.

I guess my question would be how did the victim manage to get $150K from his credit card and the bank not at least question them about it unless they were in on it too for those cash advance fees.