DJ Envy to cooperate with authorities in real estate fraud investigation

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco this situation ties into our Bravo thread. Envy is next door neighbors with Teresa from NJ housewives and bravo tried to get Gia on the show a couple of times

If you remember, Teresa and her husband got jail time behind some fugazi real estate stuff years ago. Built a case based on all the spending and flaunting they were doing on the show :sas1:

Envy has said previously him and his wife Gia discussed doing the show, but decided against it bc it's too much exposure :sas2:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you went into business with someone and, unbeknownst to you, they were partaking in dirty illegal practices and scamming people while representing the Business that both of you went in on…what would you do once he ultimately gets busted and you’re involved because you’re a part of the business too?

I don’t know the details…and I’m definitely not a fan of Envy in the least…but from the outside looking in it seems like this is what happened here.

If Envy knowingly got involved in dirty business and was privy of all of it going in and then decided to cooperate…then y’all could jump in your fake gangsta/mob movie lover bag and berate him for not following the street code (😂) and being a rat. I seriously doubt that was the case…Envy is a L7
Envy was like Puffy, all in the videos promoting this man and his business. Used his position in the Breakfast club to get him on the show multiple times to promote the scam over the years. Was named by some victims as being in the same room as Cesar when they questioned him about the money. I have serious doubts Envy did not know something shady was going on. If you go to dude's website Envy's name and likeness is all over the place.

Even if Envy sees no Fed heat he will be getting civil lawsuits sent to him and iHeart.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco this situation ties into our Bravo thread. Envy is next door neighbors with Teresa from NJ housewives and bravo tried to get Gia on the show a couple of times

If you remember, Teresa and her husband got jail time behind some fugazi real estate stuff years ago. Built a case based on all the spending and flaunting they were doing on the show :sas1:

Envy has said previously him and his wife Gia discussed doing the show, but decided against it bc it's too much exposure :sas2:

The storylines envy created would have had them as good as gold for years :russ:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Whatever nikka. You think a dude like Envy is gonna be losing money for six years straight and still calling him his partner and giving him a platform to promote on…? :comeon:
ponzi schemes you dont lose money early on. You get paid, its just the deeper it goes is when the payments stop.

Y'all nyggas didnt watch the Madoff doc on Netflix?

American Greed does these shows all the time.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Dame Dash interview on the Breakfast Club mixed with his bytch being high maintenance,
especially after his affair, is what caused Envy's insecurities. Im sure he at some point was aware of the scam but there was no return.

He had to feed his ego and feed his bytch. Whats funny tho is how his bytch'll be nutted on by someone else if he gets locked up or some shyt

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ponzi schemes you dont lose money early on. You get paid, its just the deeper it goes is when the payments stop.

Y'all nyggas didnt watch the Madoff doc on Netflix?

American Greed does these shows all the time.
And the last couple of nikkas to add to the pot is usually the one who loses BIG :heh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That may be the smartest thing he ever did

I still want his ass locked up though

Dsx_zXoXcAA1sDP.jpg

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DJ Envy plans to fully cooperate with authorities in the investigation of his former business partner Cesar Pina's alleged multimillion-dollar real estate scheme.

DJ Envy to Assist Authorities in Fraud Investigation
On Tuesday (Oct. 24), DJ Envy's attorney Massimo D'Angelo provided an update on the legal drama surrounding DJ Envy and Cesar Pina, who has been arrested and charged with wire fraud. D'Angelo claims Envy was a victim of Pina's plot and asserts the disk jockey will be helping authorities get to the bottom of the case

DJ Envy is a victim of the purported fraudulent real estate scheme and sits in the same shoes of the other victims, and, of course, he will assist and cooperate to get his investment back, along with those of the other alleged victims," D'Angelo tells XXL

DJ Envy in Middle of Fraud Scheme
DJ Envy has been a trending topic as the investigation and arrest of his former business partner Cesar Pina plays out in the media. DJ Envy and Cesar Pina have been hosting seminars to teach people how to invest in real estate for over a year. However, many people have claimed their money was taken by Pina, leading to an investigation and the arrest of Pina on Oct. 18. Last week, it was reported federal agents visited the iHeartRadio office where The Breakfast Club is filmed and confiscated electronic equipment in connection to the investigation, though Envy's attorney denies that report

DJ Envy has maintained his innocence, claiming he had no knowledge of Pina's wrongdoing.

"Now the reasons why I did this seminars is because I wanted to uplift my community," he said during an episode of The Breakfast Club earlier this month. "I wanted to teach my community about real estate, things that I didn't know when I was first buying my first home. I wanted to teach our community about investing and in generational wealth."

Of course he is going to cooperate cause he doesn't have a choice. He is under investigation.

What his lawyer says doesnt mean anything. It's his job to spin. What matters is what the prosecutor office says. They haven't said envy is an innocent victim so he could still get charges while this case builds.