DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Hold up. I didn’t see all this the first time. Watch from 58:00 to about 1:08:00

Envy really is a fool.

Two things I got from that clip.

His necklace says Land, Trap, Lord. He really advertising his criminal activity lol

If the hard money lender gives you 340k to flip a house, why are they just getting 340k back. Naw I need at least 450k back. They ain't gonna loan you money and make nothing off it. He going to jail. Lol funny thing is, unless he flipped already, feds are gonna flip his partner first. They really want the famous guy.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

This looks like some Everest College ass nikkas lol

635660792743478291-Everest-commercial.jpg

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Two things I got from that clip.

His necklace says Land, Trap, Lord. He really advertising his criminal activity lol

If the hard money lender gives you 340k to flip a house, why are they just getting 340k back. Naw I need at least 450k back. They ain't gonna loan you money and make nothing off it. He going to jail. Lol funny thing is, unless he flipped already, feds are gonna flip his partner first. They really want the famous guy.
This is bigger than just the RE operation. Thus far, the amount of money stolen still doesn't account for a lot of what Envy has visibly shown us he spends. The wife deleting shyt off IG lends credence to that point. This was likely a money laundering outfit to wash drug money. We're probably going to find out they were creating fake tenants and paying themselves "rent" or whatever.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Cesar hit a lick with Envy :russ:

Ghatdam he is built unfortunately :why:

Hit a mean lick with Envy… Envy talking about he ain’t know dude was taking peoples money.. I can’t even give dude the benefit of the doubt that he was dumb.. Envy was 10 toes down in that shyt…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikkaz really had this like the music industry. You get an advance and a chain while they taking your money :russ:
Dame Dash really had envy out here trying to convince him he was a boss and not a worker.. Envy is a fukkin moron of the highest order

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
1600 units :skip:
Cmon fam:snoop:

I'm in the insurance field. I have clients that are in commercial and residential real estate with large portfolios and these are corporations

1600 units is impossible to manage and Caesar abd his crew are individuals
:stopitslime: Maybe your clients just not really about that paper. Money never sleeps, so neither do we. The real ones know what time it is-- and it ain't nap time nikka.

:troll: