DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
JT isn't a clout chaser, but tony the closer is definitely a clout chaser. let's be clear here. tony was right about the ponzi scheme, but he's going out of this way to leverage the downfall of dj envy into clout for himself.
JT is another course salesman. SO yeah, closer to clout chaser but you're right.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Envy started getting love as the Real Estate guy and I was surprised because I thought Envy was dumb and I mean really dumb. So this story makes a lot of sense now.

Edit 1: Looking back, there is no way in hell DJ Envy dumbass was some Real Estate Guru

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lol at Envy referring to Budden as “his Desert Storm Family” and one of his “brothers” he wanted to see eat

Just for Budden to say he was surprised to see his call and say “we don’t speak” :mjlol:

That’s exactly how it is with those MLM’s always an old acquaintance or a nikka you haven’t been cool with in years suddenly on ya dikk and tryna recruit you

Envy is fukking dumb, a lot of retarded people become recruiters for pyramid schemes

I just know this jack ass was feeling himself this dumb ass probably doesn’t even understand simple shyt like interest rates and closing costs

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Gia would make an excellent mistress, she's obviously into fukkery. I'd be a great side while envy is away in federal prison making ramen noodles and getting the latest and greatest in criminal education from the likes of Madoff in club Fed. Gia and I would be in bliss, i'd sling her dikk that would make her come every time, unlike Envious, but she may get lonely since i'd only be in the home from 11:30pm-1am. ah well she can speak to envy on his prison cell phone smuggled in through his jail wallet.

They can read bible verses into the night while thinking of new colorways for their "my God Vs. Everybody" clothing line they have. Envy can rehearse responses for questions about his Fidelty. Hopefully envy doesn't go the fleece johnson route. Making a fi-fi isn't too hard, it'll keep the gay away at least. But he'll have to learn how to kill in three moves with a shank or he might become someone's girlfriend in there. he's tough though... a son of a cop should have no issues in prison.

Geez, I wonder if Gia is an aquafina or light sardine kinda woman in the heat of passion. hopefully a hybrid, aquafina at the beginning but light-sardine once i've worked the essence out her box properly so i know the passion's real.

alas a man can dream...knowing Envy he's going to slither his way out of jail and do the tough-talking-rat routine and somehow use his family as an excuse.

Pray for charlamagne and Jess, hopefully Jess can comfort Charla in his time of need, lord know we all need a good work wife. I've heard great things about Jess's esophagus. apparently it's a spiritual experience. tongues and what-not.
I hate y’all I promise

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lol at Envy referring to Budden as “his Desert Storm Family” and one of his “brothers” he wanted to see eat

Just for Budden to say he was surprised to see his call and say “we don’t speak” :mjlol:

That’s exactly how it is with those MLM’s always an old acquaintance or a nikka you haven’t been cool with in years suddenly on ya dikk and tryna recruit you

Envy is fukking dumb, a lot of retarded people become recruiters for pyramid schemes

I just know this jack ass was feeling himself this dumb ass probably doesn’t even understand simple shyt like interest rates and closing costs
Angriest I’ve even been in my life was when a family friend told me about a career opportunity she thought I’d be good for and took me to a Primerica meeting. I was so tight, I don’t think I’ve spoken to her since. That was like 15 years ago… Like, what about me made you think I was susceptible to this bullshyt?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Angriest I’ve even been in my life was when a family friend told me about a career opportunity she thought I’d be good for and took me to a Primerica meeting. I was so tight, I don’t think I’ve spoken to her since. That was like 15 years ago… Like, what about me made you think I was susceptible to this bullshyt?

This chick I tried to get with in college hit me up randomly 10 years later about crypto and forex. Didn’t even say “ hey how have you been?”
I forgot we were even friends on social media.

I blocked her immediately. Lol.