DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This right here is the sh*t that dudes like JT have been talking about these last few weeks. When they heard Cesar was in prison and "learned how to do real estate in prison" they all was like "WoOoOoW 😍" they was all mesmerized, immediately enamored with this dude. Ready to step up with wallet in mouth. They put this fool over someone with degrees and 10,15,20 years of real estate experience, smh. Instead of asking:

why was he in prison?
How long has he been in prison?
You couldn't find anyone else without a prison record to start a real estate company with?
Does he have the credentials to manage other people's money?
Does he have a history of successful business?

Instead they was all in love with the prison life story. Sh*t was embarrassing.

And this idiot Envy..."Cesar told me to use other people's money, so I called Clue, Fabulous, and Joe Budden (to use their money instead of mine), but then I was confused why they weren't interested." So when his rap industry buddies weren't interested, they went after regular folk. This dude envy is f*cking scum.

:snoop:
This is also why i really do not understand people calling JT, Tony the Closer or others as "clout chasers" because they were screaming from the mountaintops about this man. When people are being foul they need to be exposed and exposed loudly.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is also why i really do not understand people calling JT, Tony the Closer or others as "clout chasers" because they were screaming from the mountaintops about this man. When people are being foul they need to be exposed and exposed loudly.
JT isn't a clout chaser, but tony the closer is definitely a clout chaser. let's be clear here. tony was right about the ponzi scheme, but he's going out of this way to leverage the downfall of dj envy into clout for himself.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
JT isn't a clout chaser, but tony the closer is definitely a clout chaser. let's be clear here. tony was right about the ponzi scheme, but he's going out of this way to leverage the downfall of dj envy into clout for himself.
Hey, i have no problem with that at all. If he was lying or making a mountain out of a mole hill about the situation, i would think differently.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Clue, Fab and Budden :whew:

"Cesar told me he learned how to do real estate in prison"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The fact that everyone he tells can immediately sense the scam and he's walking around oblivious lmao

I know we've said it multiple times before but Envy is an absolute idiot. Dude is so slow. I never noticed how remedial he is before this. :dahell: Dude might have learning disabilities

Unfortunately for him ignorance may not save him. He definitely should be prosecuted for his part

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When it comes to this online sh*t, and even in real life, I tend to stay on the sidelines and I don't choose sides.
Next week we gonna find out Tony the Closer is also scamming :dead:
Again...let me stay on the sidelines and not pick a side.

"Cesar told me he learned how to do real estate in prison"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The fact that everyone he tells can immediately sense the scam and he's walking around oblivious lmao

I know we've said it multiple times before but Envy is an absolute idiot. Dude is so slow. I never noticed how remedial he is before this. :dahell: Dude might have learning disabilities

Unfortunately for him ignorance may not save him. He definitely should be prosecuted for his part
It's telling how he acts around the guests on his show.
The DJ Drama interview is insanely embarrassing, Envy still looks and acts like a 19 year old fresh outta HS

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to this online sh*t, and even in real life, I tend to stay on the sidelines and I don't choose sides.
Next week we gonna find out Tony the Closer is also scamming :dead:
Again...let me stay on the sidelines and not pick a side.

It's telling how he acts around the guests on his show.
The DJ Drama interview is insanely embarrassing, Envy still looks and acts like a 19 year old fresh outta HS

Man you can tell Envy grew up wanting to be accepted and associated with the streets so bad.

Probably got into DJing to mainly rebel against his dad.

Envy was always the weakest out of Charlemagne and Yee

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s a lot of gangsta shyt happening behind the scenes too. Dudes calling the cops on people and sending legal threats above and beyond the real estate game. These guys have legit beef.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Can someone summarize what happened?
Basically Envy got involved with this grifter and his real estate ponzi scheme in New Jersey.

The Feds are coming for the Grifter and while Envy is busy claiming ignorance, the feds are raiding the radio studios for any PCs that Envy may have conducted business on, and the entire story is starting to get national attention.

Meanwhile clips are surfacing from way back where Envy even admits that when he tried to pitch the shyt to Budden, Budden immediately told that dumbass it sounded like a ponzi scheme and that what he was doing would likely land Envy in jail.

Fast forward to 2023, Budden was right.

We're also at the point where Flex and others who have always had beef with DJ Envy are doing their victory laps, ie. bomb sound effect laced rants.

Flex is also taking this opportunity to get at Charlemagne because of Envy's association with The Breakfast Club, a rival program. Flex insinuating that Charlemagne is a pedo and that he's aware of and has knowledge of dudes various accusers...

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This right here is the sh*t that dudes like JT have been talking about these last few weeks. When they heard Cesar was in prison and "learned how to do real estate in prison" they all was like "WoOoOoW 😍" they was all mesmerized, immediately enamored with this dude. Ready to step up with wallet in mouth. They put this fool over someone with degrees and 10,15,20 years of real estate experience, smh. Instead of asking:

why was he in prison?
How long has he been in prison?
You couldn't find anyone else without a prison record to start a real estate company with?
Does he have the credentials to manage other people's money?
Does he have a history of successful business?

Instead they was all in love with the prison life story. Sh*t was embarrassing.

And this idiot Envy..."Cesar told me to use other people's money, so I called Clue, Fabulous, and Joe Budden (to use their money instead of mine), but then I was confused why they weren't interested." So when his rap industry buddies weren't interested, they went after regular folk. This dude envy is f*cking scum.

:snoop:
He's like 1 of those niqqaz who works selling cable TV or phone services door to door and he is trying to recruit you. lol

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Wasn’t recently Tyrese fukking envy wife?

When it rains it pours.