DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What did envy exactly do and what are his charges?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
"LESSER CHARGE...CAUSE YOU KNOW WHO...DID YOU WHAT...WITH YOU KNOW WHO...AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT JESSICA...I'M TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER TWO...YOULL NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME...CAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER ONES...THAT PAPERWORK IS IN ANOTHER STATE...YOU FIRED A FEW PEOPLE" - FUNK MASTER FLEX 💣 🗽🗣️
i want to know if Flex was talking about Wax when mentioning Cthagod leaving a couple people in his original crew behind. what happened between Cthagod and Wax??? seemed like they were inseparable family.

and i agree, Cthagod has not seemed too happy lately. maybe it's been a rough year...but who knows.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Clue, Fab and Budden ,:whew:

This right here is the sh*t that dudes like JT have been talking about these last few weeks. When they heard Cesar was in prison and "learned how to do real estate in prison" they all was like "WoOoOoW 😍" they was all mesmerized, immediately enamored with this dude. Ready to step up with wallet in mouth. They put this fool over someone with degrees and 10,15,20 years of real estate experience, smh. Instead of asking:

why was he in prison?
How long has he been in prison?
You couldn't find anyone else without a prison record to start a real estate company with?
Does he have the credentials to manage other people's money?
Does he have a history of successful business?

Instead they was all in love with the prison life story. Sh*t was embarrassing.

And this idiot Envy..."Cesar told me to use other people's money, so I called Clue, Fabulous, and Joe Budden (to use their money instead of mine), but then I was confused why they weren't interested." So when his rap industry buddies weren't interested, they went after regular folk. This dude envy is f*cking scum.

:snoop:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the way Flex was talking in this epic rant, it sounds like he's 10000% confident in everything he said.

he spilled it all flawlessly. :picard:

That AND he's gambling that iHeart isn't going to file suit against him because:

A) they got bigger fish to fry and
B) Trying to silence him at this point in time will actually make them look guilty

TheTwista

Seems It Never Fails
Daps
Reppin
The Cave

Hulk+Up+7.gif