DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Braman

Superstar
Daps

When you day one budden fan and tell people he be knowing what he talkin anout….

This actually makes me more inclined to believe Envy just got finessed and didn’t know better.

Back when budden was being clowned for being a failed rapper he was always talking about real estate, way before it became trendy for that culture or for rappers. That’s likely why Envy went to him

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And this idiot Envy..."Cesar told me to use other people's money, so I called Clue, Fabulous, and Joe Budden (to use their money instead of mine), but then I was confused why they weren't interested." So when his rap industry buddies weren't interested, they went after regular folk. This dude envy is f*cking scum.

No cape but I hate when people just pile on to the point of being inaccurate. That IS what you supposed to do. OPM. Just do it right.

What holds us back is all it takes is one Caser/Envy situation and we’ll never break bread or build together

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
When it comes to this online sh*t, and even in real life, I tend to stay on the sidelines and I don't choose sides.
Next week we gonna find out Tony the Closer is also scamming :dead:
Again...let me stay on the sidelines and not pick a side.

It's telling how he acts around the guests on his show.
The DJ Drama interview is insanely embarrassing, Envy still looks and acts like a 19 year old fresh outta HS

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s common knowledge Tony put the paws on his baby momma because she cheated on him with Meek Mill :wow: It’s definitely not right but he has talked about how wrong it was publicly

I hate when nggas reply to something negative with ‘we been knew that’ :scust:

Also ….we didn’t know that. He went viral for that story of saying he lost his chick to Meek Mill. He didn’t mention that he beat her ass for it :mjtf:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when nggas reply to something negative with ‘we been knew that’ :scust:

Also ….we didn’t know that. He went viral for that story of saying he lost his chick to Meek Mill. He didn’t mention that he beat her ass for it :mjtf:
I didn’t know either that homie was a wife beater