DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He's done, he will also get fired by Iheartradio. They'll probably suspend him then fire him after the fact. It sounds like DJ Envy is a co conspirator based on the charging doc.

"Pina and his business partner, a well-known disc jockey and radio personality ("Individual-1"), operated a company that conducted real estate seminars around the country. Together, they used Individual-l's celebrity to promote various real estate enterprises that Pina controlled."

Last edited:

Mega

Superstar
Daps

full

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Gia would make an excellent mistress, she's obviously into fukkery. I'd be a great side while envy is away in federal prison making ramen noodles and getting the latest and greatest in criminal education from the likes of Madoff in club Fed. Gia and I would be in bliss, i'd sling her dikk that would make her come every time, unlike Envious, but she may get lonely since i'd only be in the home from 11:30pm-1am. ah well she can speak to envy on his prison cell phone smuggled in through his jail wallet.

They can read bible verses into the night while thinking of new colorways for their "my God Vs. Everybody" clothing line they have. Envy can rehearse responses for questions about his Fidelty. Hopefully envy doesn't go the fleece johnson route. Making a fi-fi isn't too hard, it'll keep the gay away at least. But he'll have to learn how to kill in three moves with a shank or he might become someone's girlfriend in there. he's tough though... a son of a cop should have no issues in prison.

Geez, I wonder if Gia is an aquafina or light sardine kinda woman in the heat of passion. hopefully a hybrid, aquafina at the beginning but light-sardine once i've worked the essence out her box properly so i know the passion's real.

alas a man can dream...knowing Envy he's going to slither his way out of jail and do the tough-talking-rat routine and somehow use his family as an excuse.

Pray for charlamagne and Jess, hopefully Jess can comfort Charla in his time of need, lord know we all need a good work wife. I've heard great things about Jess's esophagus. apparently it's a spiritual experience. tongues and what-not.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
“I only wanna do business with squares”:wow:

nikkas really giving money to a dude named “Trap Landlord” :dead:

Facts. I wanna do business with a nerdy nikkas with glasses sliding off their face who read the entire contract and have 850 credit scores. Type of nikka that has plaques with their degrees on the wall and drive a regular car.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
having 6 kids and only making 800K isn't a ton of money given his lavish lifestyle. obviously he has side hustles, but I don't think his salary is enough to pay multiple college tuition, pay a mortgage on a mansion, and a high maintenance wife plus all those fancy whips he flaunts.
400k after taxes let's say 200K on his mortgage a year. that leavees 200K for tuition and hella mistresses as well as enough money to invest in ponzi schemes.