DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a point however the problem with scamming rich people is those people have money to pursue. Those people have connections and influence with law enforcement either directly or indirectly (campaign contributions). Also what ppl need to realize about prosecutors is they are not only pursuing crimes for the good of the people. They are invested with their careers. They get promotions based on high profile cases and dollar amounts. $20 million + DJ Envy + Breakfast Club/iHeart Media is headlines. The New York Times going write about this and the case is a layup. This prosecutor might get a promotion from this and they barely had to do any work. Caesar ain’t going fight this.

Solid post....

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
They are applying full court pressure now. With the feds visiting iheart and making sure they are involved its basically corporate law 101.

Caesar locked up who is a known felon and not afraid of jail might just say fuk it and tell them Envy was in on it just like he was.

Tony the Closer might be called to testify if this goes to trial.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
In Envy’s defense, he was primarily promoting the seminars. And unless there’s a paper trail, he could claim he told people not to invest for a myriad of reasons eg it’s too risky, he felt like a real estate correction was imminent, etc. I remember Envy himself said on the radio he sold off a bunch of properties during the pandemic because he thought the market was inflated.
These idiots won't hear any of this.

They just hate Envy and love the clowning that's going on.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
In Envy’s defense, he was primarily promoting the seminars. And unless there’s a paper trail, he could claim he told people not to invest for a myriad of reasons eg it’s too risky, he felt like a real estate correction was imminent, etc. I remember Envy himself said on the radio he sold off a bunch of properties during the pandemic because he thought the market was inflated.
So on one hand he tells his close associates not to invest with him, but on the other hand he is promoting to randoms to invest with him. Sounds pretty shady

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
True. I remember when he invested in a beverage called Top Pop and some water brand. He never talks about that now. Then when Dr Dre did that big beats deal everybody in hip hop got their own earphones/headphones hoping to strike rich like Dre.

Plus envy admitted to buying stuff from scammers like purses, shoes, belts etc during his early breakfast club days. In fact Casanova and his wife and her friends sold him some stuff that you see in envy wife closet or during their 12 days till Christmas Instagram pictures
I remember Remy was up there and made a joke about people buying things from scammers and looked right at Envy. There was this awkward silence and then everyone started laughing.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What’s time stamps of the hood parts? I watched some of the beginning and Star claiming he’s talked to the feds.
I'm only an hour in. It's just jokes so far. He said the good stuff is going down next week.

Edit: @L&HH Tony the closer gets on around the 1 hour, 44 minutes mark. Apparently Tony broke the story and IHeart tried to come for him.

Last edited: