DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Edit: :huhldup: i might have to recall this post. They referring to Envy as “individual-1” in them indictment papers but they refer to the victims as “victims”
I'm confused about the size of the scheme. was it really just...a handful of people taking in all this money? Like wheres the staff? I don't understand this.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Part of the problem is…the system and the way it’s set up. The entire banking industry is a Ponzi scheme. And private business constantly leverages debt. This allows people like Cesar to exploit victims.

To some extent I’m reluctant to use the word victim in this case because I believe greed plays a part as well. If someone guarantees you a 30% you either gotta know something ain’t kosher or you’re just a fukking greedy idiot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Part of the problem is…the system and the way it’s set up. The entire banking industry is a Ponzi scheme. And private business constantly leverages debt. This allows people like Cesar to exploit victims.

To some extent I’m reluctant to use the word victim in this case because I believe greed plays a part as well. If someone guarantees you a 30% you either gotta know something ain’t kosher or you’re just a fukking greedy idiot.
They only got caught cause the media took it up...but trust...theres MANY people doing this shyt