Dj Akademiks is in denial of his age...or lived under a rock his entire life.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He got into rap in his 20's, and he's a goofball, not authentic to the game or culture.
He goes overboard with the n-word use that's how you know he is a try hard fraud.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I was younger than that when it came out and I remember the song extensively. I'd have to go back to the late 90's before my music memories get a bit hazy.

He mentioned in numerous of his videos that Pac was his favorite. Just because he talks about modern hip-hop that doesnt mean he doesn' do his homework

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think it's his shtick at this point... He can't go back now. nikka pushing 30 out here caping for teenagers. Imagine there's a party full of high schoolers and he rolls his 30 year old ass in there talking about "HEEEEEEY KIIIIIDS! LET'S TURN UP!" They should laugh his ass up outta there. He be killing me talking about shyt being before his time. Lotta nikkas became fans of hiphop music before they turned 10 . I'm one of them. nikka should be up on late 90's/2000's rap with no problem.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
He can be lame sometimes but as far as what OP said, it's mostly jokes and part of his shtick for the show. It's not that serious.

He often mentions how much of a dipset fan he is, how much of a gunit fan, etc. I think he even said he fukked with some of the mood muzik series and gave props to joe for being one of the earlier guys on the emo wave.

Also someone could be around your age and not have listened to the same music.
Yea, this sounds probable. They position Joe as the bitter old head and Ak as the dumb newcomer. Makes for a much better dynamic than two old heads crying about how wack the game has become.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He mentioned in numerous of his videos that Pac was his favorite. Just because he talks about modern hip-hop that doesnt mean he doesn' do his homework

He probably says that just so he can have some credibility

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
He probably says that just so he can have some credibility

He has the taste of an average 26 year old man.

People still follow trends and hit clubs and shyt like that at that age. He is literally the same age as Quavo from Migos and i dont think dude his the rest of Migos are rapping over boom bap Beats and getting Black Thought features on their mixtapes. Ya'll acting like AK is in his 40's