Dj Akademiks is in denial of his age...or lived under a rock his entire life.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yo whats the deal with this cornball ass nikka? :what:

dj-akademiks-5.jpg

So I'm watching the Everyday Struggle Episode with Ashanti fine ass, and he revealed on the show he is 26

I'm sittin here like....:gucci: Cause I'm tryna figure out how the fukk this nikka has the musical knowledge/taste of a 19 year old.

He be clowning Joe Budden like "Pump it up" was before his time.... But nikka I remember "Pump it up" VIVIDLY, and DJ Akademiks is a year older than me.

:gucci:

How the fukk this nikka don't know nothin bout the 90's? And why the fukk this nikka act like shyt from the 2000's was so before his time?:what:
I thought this nikka was like 22 or younger this whole time.

He was acting like he barely remember Ashanti... nikka I still remember all her songs by heart from way back then. Come the fukk on bruh.... he is either in denial or this lame ass nikka was home schooled and couldn't listen to music until he was 16.

Agree with all this. I'm 27 and I don't fukk with this new wave of music at all. Ppl 25 and up vividly remember Jay, Nas, DMX, Outkast, t.i. etc... You know, the GOOD rappers. I had to stop watching the show cuz I realized him and Joe don't represent my take on anything.

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps

dj-akademiks-5.jpg

So I'm watching the Everyday Struggle Episode with Ashanti fine ass, and he revealed on the show he is 26

I'm sittin here like....:gucci: Cause I'm tryna figure out how the fukk this nikka has the musical knowledge/taste of a 19 year old.

He be clowning Joe Budden like "Pump it up" was before his time.... But nikka I remember "Pump it up" VIVIDLY, and DJ Akademiks is a year older than me.

How the fukk this nikka don't know nothin bout the 90's? And why the fukk this nikka act like shyt from the 2000's was so before his time?:what:

He was acting like he barely remember Ashanti... nikka I still remember all her songs by heart from way back then. Come the fukk on bruh.... he is either in denial or this lame ass nikka was home schooled and couldn't listen to music until he was 16.

He moved from Jamaica as a teen

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think it's his shtick at this point... He can't go back now. nikka pushing 30 out here caping for teenagers. Imagine there's a party full of high schoolers and he rolls his 30 year old ass in there talking about "HEEEEEEY KIIIIIDS! LET'S TURN UP!" They should laugh his ass up outta there. He be killing me talking about shyt being before his time. Lotta nikkas became fans of hiphop music before they turned 10 . I'm one of them. nikka should be up on late 90's/2000's rap with no problem.

Code

Banned
Daps

dj-akademiks-5.jpg

He's a Jamaican immigrant who came to the country in the early 2000s

You can calm down