Dj Akademiks is in denial of his age...or lived under a rock his entire life.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Yo whats the deal with this cornball ass nikka? :what:

dj-akademiks-5.jpg

So I'm watching the Everyday Struggle Episode with Ashanti fine ass, and he revealed on the show he is 26

I'm sittin here like....:gucci: Cause I'm tryna figure out how the fukk this nikka has the musical knowledge/taste of a 19 year old.

He be clowning Joe Budden like "Pump it up" was before his time.... But nikka I remember "Pump it up" VIVIDLY, and DJ Akademiks is a year older than me.

:gucci:

How the fukk this nikka don't know nothin bout the 90's? And why the fukk this nikka act like shyt from the 2000's was so before his time?:what:
I thought this nikka was like 22 or younger this whole time.

He was acting like he barely remember Ashanti... nikka I still remember all her songs by heart from way back then. Come the fukk on bruh.... he is either in denial or this lame ass nikka was home schooled and couldn't listen to music until he was 16.

He is basically 2 years older than 21 savage. 21 got Rakim and Onyx in his playlist?:gucci:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I got a brother who 18 years old and know the 90s songs by heart.

Ak most likely that dude who family didn't listen to rap so he couldn't really know about shyt until his adult age/ internet era.

Its like everyone in our 20s were all in a class but AK got left behind twice and finally graduated with this current class.

I'm starting to think the real hate for ak Is the fact dude is that old having an obsession with these 17 year old mumble druggy rappers. Dude is trying to be cool with people who aren't even cool besides to 15 year olds n dorks and its just like come on